Thread: Daughter-in-law's Closet

Daughter-in-law's Closet

If I could I would love to spend time in my Daughter-in-law's closet. She's the same size as me her shoe size is the same size as mine. She never wears pants always in heels. And she has the best cloths that money can buy. I know it won't happen. But I can dream.

She once had a pair of heels that she was getting ready to put on. I asked how she could walk in my. She say here try them on my wife gave me the look. So I turn her down said I might break my leg. They were 5" red bottom shoes. My heart was pounding.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Platinum Member
    Hi Glenda , That is the kind of thing that Dreams are Made of, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That's quite a dream! Access to a woman's closet is like being a kid in a candy store.

What a shame your wife took that attitude about the shoes! Any guy might have tried them on, just for fun, crossdresser or not. Nothing for anyone to get bent out of shape about.

!!!
    Yup!
    !!!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Platinum Member
    I am assuming your D-I-L does not know you like to wear women's clothing and shoes. If you had slipped them on and walked like a pro, what you she have thought? Cat out of the bag? When I was still working in the downtown financial district there was always a "Walk In Her Shoes" charity drive. All the women in the office would go outside and watch the parade of men walking in an assortment of shoes. Some of the guys wore women's flip-flops...blah! Some wore heels. The women were openly trying to guess "Which one is a cross dresser!" Easily negotiate in five inch heels and you're a dead duck.

I agree with Stephanie. We were out at a local bar for Halloween and there was a guy there dressed as a woman. He was talking to us and said this was the first time he had ever dressed as a female for Halloween. As he walked away one lady at our table said "First time my ass, That dude walks too good in them 4 inch heels for it to be his first time in drag"

Banned Read only
    Any guy who can randomly put on a pair of 5" heels and walk without tripping or looking like he's having a seizure would clearly let the cat out of the bag. That said, I would risk exposure and humiliation for the chance to try on a pair of Louboutins. Oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    When I was still working in the downtown financial district there was always a "Walk In Her Shoes" charity drive. All the women in the office would go outside and watch the parade of men walking in an assortment of shoes. Some of the guys wore women's flip-flops...blah! Some wore heels. The women were openly trying to guess "Which one is a cross dresser!" Easily negotiate in five inch heels and you're a dead duck.
    Stephanie, So it sounds like you did not join in, why not? You could have stumbled around a bit to throw them off
    Crissy

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Trust me. You'll get that chance.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!