Thread: Good News Today

Good News Today

I just heard that my wife will be back in the office full time starting Aug 15th.

Then I will be mostly free 5 days a week to dress. I currently have only 2 days a week.

Now if only I can find my rings and bracelet that I misplaced last time I wore them. I cannot find them anywhere. I wonder if my wife found them and tossed them out. That would not be like her.

Natalie.

Of youbfond them can you see if my earnings are there as well? Don't know where those went either.

Banned Read only
    My wife is set to return to just a single day in the office come September. I will be home for two days, however have to do nursery pick up on one of them. I should in theory get a single day of dressing.

Natalie,

Today I had the chance to wash a few femme things, mostly underwear. Washed, dried I took it all upstairs to put away. Later sorting though my knickers drawer I noticed 2 pairs that I'd wash weren't there. Searched high and low, washing machine, dryer, washing basket, not to be found until I opened a wardrobe to find them sitting on a shelf. Why I put them there I don't know but relieved to find them. Your jewellery will most likely turn up just as unexpectedly.

Now the other day; good, SO goes off to her first exercise class in 18 months. Chance to spend a little time dressed. Bad, they messed up the booking so she came home early. Luckily I was working on the PC in my old upstairs office and was able to dive onto the bat pole and cover up quick.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Platinum Member
    It's Natalie Time again,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Natalie, will you also look for the pretty necklace I misplaced? I wore it and took some photos, then I must have put it in a "safe" place.

During the night, while sleeping, it came to me that I think I put them in the pocket of my girl shorts. I will take a look today. If they are not there I am totally confounded where they went in the house. I had my wedding and engagement ring set, large hoop earrings, and a bracelet. I do not want to have to replace these items. My wife told me yesterday, No New Dresses! She means it.

We are heading to Wisconsin next month on a week long bicycle trip, and we are driving the 3500 round trip miles. That will costs some money.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

And Yes. I found my stash. Right where I dreamt it was. That is crazy.

Very very bad, Have fun, don't leave evidence around!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Hi Natalie,

Enjoy your girl time! Glad you found your jewelry. Have fun a great vacation.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Platinum Member
    Natalie, you're fortunate to have a scheduled day to enjoy yourself. Make the best of it. I knew when my wife retired I would lose those seven hour days to be Stephanie. Rather than going from zero to sixty in four seconds, it was like going sixty and then hitting a brick wall.

Glad to hear you will have some more "me" time and that you found your jewelry!
    Interesting you will be just north of me in the upper Midwest.
    They have some great wineries up there! And since you're driving, you can take a few cases home with you.
    I just laughed at myself as central California possibly has better wineries...*giggle*
    Well, bring a cooler for cheese....you also might have that too....gosh, just enjoy the trip!
    That is a lot of miles to drive, just to ride a bike trail!!!!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Candy has it right. Stock up on cheddar cheese curds. The ones that squeak when you munch on them

And stock up on Spotted Cow.