Thread: Finally, Traveling as Girlfriends...Again!

Finally, Traveling as Girlfriends...Again!

Deleted by Teresa.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 07-15-2021 at 09:46 AM.

You are going to be the envy of most of the readers on this board. You are so lucky to have a wife who seems to have no problem with your dressing.

Deleted by Teresa.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 07-14-2021 at 02:02 PM.

Banned Read only
    This is fantastic. I hope your wife has a laundry list of things she wants and desires, and that you help her make those come true with the same enthusiasm that she generously bestows upon you.

The fall in New England one can say the most scenic in the world. "IF" stopping in CT, one day, in your travels we can do a vineyard.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa , That sounds like a wonderful trip, >Orchid 0**0**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sound like a fun and full of experiences trip and glad you have a supportive wife doing together.

Hi Teresa,
    Being a life long New Englander you?d think I could tell you where to go . Upon reading your post my mind went blank. Shopping at the Wrentham Outlets and Newburyport street ,Boston come to mind. There will be plenty of fall festivals as well. As for bridal gowns, I?ve never shopped for one or known a CDer personally to do it besides people from here so I wouldn?t know where specifically to go. If you like seafood, Cape Cod and the Maine coast are the way to go and I?m sure a million photographers from the area are at your beckon call. Have fun and I look forward to your posts. If you?re near Gardner , give me a shout . Although, it?s highly unlikely I?ll go out dressed, many Massachusetts girls will. Enjoy!
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Banned Read only
    Renew your wedding vows with both of you wearing wedding dresses!

What a great trip you'll have, and what a wonderful wife you have to experience it with. You absolutely have to go with Julia's idea, you have the gown, why shouldn't you renew your vows? My wife's vacay starts in less than two weeks and though we can't really get away I'll be fantasizing about doing as you will do much of the time. So looking forward to the photos!
    Be the best you, be the true you.
    That said, I love faceapp so much I change my avatar daily

https://giphy.com/gifs/l0MYEWpv7Ue0RFVaE/html5

Hi - I just wanted to add this thought:

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa.Smith.VA View Post
    High on her list is to go shopping for a bridal gown. She is totally aware that this is number one on my fantasy list of things to do as Teresa. Her idea so far is that she will pose as my maid of honor and that she is helping me choose my gown. She is researching for the right town and store to pull this off. She got the idea from the TV show, ?Say Yes To The Dress!?
    Thanks.
    Why not just go as two women who are going to marry each other - or are doing a vow renewal ceremony? That way you can BOTH enjoy trying on outfits AND see each other as beautiful brides?
    These days, I don't expect that the stores would have any problems. Heck, I was with a GG friend as she was picking out her wedding dress and one of the sales girls asked me if I'd like to try something on too. I was fully in drab at the time and too chicken to say "yes." Besides, it was her day, and I didn't want to risk stealing any of her spotlight.

Wow Teresa this sounds like fun! Your wife sounds amazing and so does your plans, take plenty of pics and have a great time.

Deleted by Teresa.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 07-15-2021 at 09:46 AM.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.