Thread: How feminine and/or masculine are you?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How feminine and/or masculine are you?

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but if so, I'm curious. Which part of the gender behavioral spectrum are you all in, from what percentage scale?

For myself, I would be a little more masculine, more of an androgynous/unisex in apparel, merchandise, and personality. I would say 40% feminine and 60% masculine, so I guess it's more in the middle for me. So, I guess being more neutral, this can also apply to my bisexuality. Also, the emphasis on my mood of certain days, determines how I dress, and who I am daily.

What about you?
    Last edited by Emptyeyes; 07-07-2021 at 09:23 AM.