Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How feminine and/or masculine are you?

Quote Originally Posted by BTWimRobin View Post
    I'm just me. Sometimes, I'm myself. Most of the times I'm.... I. Whatever gender that is.
    Like.

There's an online test for gender stuff here that I've found interesting.

https://www.idrlabs.com/gender/test.php

I come out as Masculine 17% (very low) / Feminine 47% (average)
    I first took this quiz in 2016 and then again this May. I'm only a point or so more masculine...

How do you define ?masculine? or ?feminine? without falling into gender stereotypes?

I have 2 outstanding feminine characteristics: I am emotional and cry easily and I love to wear only skirts and dresses.
    Otherwise, I am completely male. I don't know how to put a percentage on that.

Karen Sue

Platinum Member
    I am not sure how to answer?less than some, more than others?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Depends on what underwear I am wearing and how tight it is! My masculinity is inversely proportional to my bra size times my waist measurement divided by the number of garters on my girdle.

Less feminine than I’d like to be

I was having trouble coming up with an answer to this thread until I read about being competitive in another thread.
    I think that probably defines my male/female ratio as well as anything else. I am NOT competitive, aggressive, or strive for dominance or control over others. I am more of a cooperator, helper, supporter.
    Does this make me more "feminine?" Maybe. Who knows?

I just know how I feel inside - and see how at odds it is with my expected place in the outside world.

I remember somewhere a while back, I took one of those "male/female brain" tests - and I came out as a bit more female than male, but not by a wide margin. Hmph, stuck in the middle again.

I?m very male an often quite frustrated by this. I can talk about clothes and fabric and other feminine interests. And I feel a very deep connection to the feminine world but I look and sound so male.

Platinum Member
    I would say 50% 50%, I enjoy the best of both worlds, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Fun Rachael,

I took it and got 94% fem. and 44% mas. Not sure now that works since that doesn?t equal 100% *thoughtful*
    Jessica BF

I’m most of the way through MtF medical transition, so pretty close to 100% female/feminine now.

Quote Originally Posted by oh to be rachel View Post
    There's an online test for gender stuff here that I've found interesting.

https://www.idrlabs.com/gender/test.php
    This reminded me of the COGIATI test, which I did once about 20 years ago, when my SO discovered my cross-dressing and I was unable to answer her questions.

I did this new test, knowing that it could be based on stereotypes, but just for fun.

The result was: 56% Masculine (average) and 83% Feminine (very high)
    So, this makes me "slightly feminine", whatever that means...

I'm 100% me. These feminine/masculine scales have absolutely no relevance as far as I am concerned. Anytime you dig into the specifics nobody agrees on any definition. I don't want to criticize anyone for trying to find her/his identity, I just found that the categorization attempts in question have the unfortunate downside of quickly swimming in the most absurd stereotypes (like most of these commercial gender identity questionnaires. First question: Are you compassionate? Oh, right, like this has anything to do with my femininity or masculinity).

Aspiring Member
    I am neither Male or Female, Human
    Live Today as if it is your last day

75% male while in that mode, but always thinking about women's stuff.
    105% female while in that mode and not thinking anything about male stuff. I'm alot Happer in the female role.
    Last edited by Diane426; 07-10-2021 at 06:48 AM.
    Diane. 🎀

This is difficult to answer as we all have different ideas of masculine/feminine.
    When in drab I suppose I'm 90% male as I always have some mannerism that doesn't totally fit and when dressed I'm probably the same in the other direction as I'm sure there is something that's not completely feminine about me. But then again aren't we all a combination of both?
    Mentally it would be 70% feminine in drab as I'm always thinking about being done with these chores and getting back to being me and 95% feminine when dressed as there are always these nagging thoughts about my appearance that take me down from complete immersion.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Sometimes i'm very feminine
    Attachment 322196

When in male mode, which happens only when absolutely necessary, I’m Uber-Macho. 200% male. It’s all an act, but perversely, an act I enjoy if it doesn’t go on too long. I’m 100% female all the time. I enjoy acting ultra feminine, but most of the time I’m just a regular woman.

This topic really got me thinking. I don't have a box with a title on it so I'm not sure how to answer. The only male clothing I have left is two suits, on for weddings and one for funerals. ALL my other cloths come from the women's side of the store. I'm a pants girl, no dresses or skirts. No wig and very little makeup. The other day my wife and I were working on our motorhome in preparation of an upcoming trip. She was inside in the AC. I was dressed in womens shorts, panties, bralette and tshirt. Ninety degree humid weather and sweating big time. Doing man chores. Wife comes out to check on me and says why don't I take off my tshirt and bra to be cooler. I say and be top less, no way. I love my girly clothes BUT FOR ME it's the inner unseen feeling and that seems to be with me almost always. Sooo I suppose I'm 99% female and 1% male these days. Thinking just now I suppose maybe half my femine clothes could swing both ways, my lofers, some tennis shoes, pants and tees. I not a women but have that inner connection all the time.

Deleted by Teresa. No picture to prove authenticity.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 07-14-2021 at 01:56 PM.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

About 90% female. I only present/act as male to the extent necessary.

While society says being polite, caring, compassionate, and empathetic is considered "feminine" I view it as being HUMAN. Took the test and got 75% masculine 64% feminine "This makes you Undifferentiated-Androgynous." Which means I can cuss you out like a drunken sailor, and then give you a hug after! Physically and mentally I am masculine, but actual *feelings* can be viewed what society considers feminine.
    "Out of ALL the thing I have lost, it's my mind that I miss the most"

I agree that it's something that is hard to quantify. I'm more masculine than feminine... I spend majority of the time in male mode. I just try to enjoy the time when I can dress in fem mode. It just soothes me to do so.

I'm not sure how to assign a score, but I can see myself as the woman driving the cement mixer in Stephanie's post. Genetically female, but not overly stereotypically feminine is where I would be, if possible.

I guess that translates to a reality of fairly feminine for someone born genetically male?

Dana