Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How feminine and/or masculine are you?

Mentally, I am totally male. I like typical male subjects and can't get interested in lots of the things that females talk about, including clothes, fashion etc. I am only attracted to women.
    So far, so straightforward.
    Physically, I am very feminine. I am slender and not built like a man. I have a very pretty face and am very small down below. I can't perform as a man should. I look great in women's clothes and feel very comfortable as I'm no longer embarrassed about my lack of masculinity.
    I enjoy going out as a woman but essentially I am unfulfilled.

On second thought, I will answer that one. This evening I watched the first episode of season 3 of Virgin River with my wife (yes I also do Sleepless in Seattle and You've got mail. I actually like them*). At some point the main female protagonist finds out that her lover has hired a masseuse for her birthday despite her request to spend it quietly at home with him. The guy asks her if she wants to cancel (the masseuse's car just passed the gate). The girl bites her lips and answers "No".
    I told my wife: "I just realized that only us men have this super power to decline a massage offer when presented with one. No woman in the world can."
    I can decline a massage offer if I'm too tired.
    Ergo I'm 100% not female.
    Nothing beats good old logic.

*Arrr, blew it. Back to 100% female.
    Last edited by DianeT; 07-23-2021 at 05:48 PM.

99.9% female.
    I'm always a woman!

I have been struggling with this very question for quite awhile. I love being a husband, a father, and a papa. I would not give those loves up for all the tea in China! But... on the other hand, I am obsessed with being a woman. I spend hours a day practicing voice feminization, feminine mannerisms, walking, makeup... I heard a joke right after I realized and accepted my gender-fluidity - "Do you know the difference between a crossdresser and a transsexual?... about two years!" I used to think that was hilarious, now that I'm a little over two years in... not so much! teehee... 😘

100% male with some jealousy of certain things designated as "women's".

In public, 100% masculine. Working in nursing, there seems to be an automatic tendency for lots of people to just assume we're all gay, so I do my best not to support that stereotype, not to mention, that I've found that by displaying traditional masculine behavior / appearance, I tend to get more romantic interest attention from the women I work with, than when I didn't bother monitoring how I looked/behaved.
    In private, maybe only 20% masculine.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Definitely more masculine.
    If I interrogate the motivations of some of my "feminine" behaviours i wouldn't say they were all strictly feminine motivations.
    I also have less than orthorox views of what behaviours belong in either camps. Ar one point I wanted to be a woman before i realised i just wanted to be anybody else. And then i just became happier about the whole life deal lol.

Most of the time I would say im 80% masculine. When i get the rush though, i would say i goes to 20% masculine.