Thread: I am a woman!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am a woman!

Being a pre-op transwoman sometimes causes doubt or other negative feelings and thoughts!
    Jury duty helped alleviate some of that! I know much of this is in my head, but... I was treated as a lady!! Men held doors for me, I was ma'amed so many times I lost count, and I entered the ladies restroom with a genetic woman! she entered stall 1 and I entered stall 3! We met at the sink! She said, "One hand is easier to dry than two!" ( there was a blower!) She had on a hand and forearm brace!
    So nice to be treated as any other woman!
    Then today, at the grocery store, a 20 something male almost hugged me! Turns out he thought I was his aunt! He couldn't stop apologizing! I guess I look like someone's aunt! LOL
    This has all done much to allay my doubt and make me have a more positive outlook!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 07-09-2021 at 06:58 PM. Reason: spelling
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix