Thread: I am a woman!

I am a woman!

Being a pre-op transwoman sometimes causes doubt or other negative feelings and thoughts!
    Jury duty helped alleviate some of that! I know much of this is in my head, but... I was treated as a lady!! Men held doors for me, I was ma'amed so many times I lost count, and I entered the ladies restroom with a genetic woman! she entered stall 1 and I entered stall 3! We met at the sink! She said, "One hand is easier to dry than two!" ( there was a blower!) She had on a hand and forearm brace!
    So nice to be treated as any other woman!
    Then today, at the grocery store, a 20 something male almost hugged me! Turns out he thought I was his aunt! He couldn't stop apologizing! I guess I look like someone's aunt! LOL
    This has all done much to allay my doubt and make me have a more positive outlook!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 07-09-2021 at 06:58 PM. Reason: spelling
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

You have come a long way since that lunch at the airport barbecue place. BTW that place caught on fire but will reopen.

Happy to see that you were treated as the woman that you are. Way to go woman!!!

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    That is so very lovely. I was so excited when things like that began happening to me. My best to you!

It's been a long time since we met at Keystone.

Then you were worried if you should travel en femme.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 07-12-2021 at 09:08 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Authenticity is sometimes difficult to obtain because of myths, lies and legends. It takes bold steps, and sometimes leaps of faith, to become who you were intended to be. Boldly stepping on a plane and leaping off in Houston was one of them.

Go boldly Sis.

Going to unfamiliar place can have so much anxiety. Having positive experiences makes our confidence grow. You got this

Yes, I would say so, Laura!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Amanda: Thanks!
    Nadine: Thanks!
    Steffi: Yes, you are right!
    Jeri Ann: Thanks, Sis! Love you! Am I bold or just being me?
    Leasa: Yes and I am not letting go! LOL
    Thanks everyone for your responses!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Aspiring Member
    Happy for you Lana Mae. I have been experiencing similar interactions lately with the outside world and was thinking that what used to be a gender dysphoria, now is the gender euphoria.
    Hugs

Good for you Lana Mae. Sounds like it was an enlightening experience!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Lana Mae
    That makes me feel so happy for you I could almost do the happy feet dance. I'm thinking it takes time living as a woman as much as anything else to start seeing some of these things happen. When we finally relax and put all those worries behind us because we've made the commitment, somehow the warning flags fall away as well. That's when the good stuff (normal things) begin to happen it seems.

Happy Happy
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Katya: Maybe it is Gender Euphoria! I know it feels good!
    Ressie: Yes, almost spiritual!
    Sarah: Not sure how you will look when surgery is done and healed but your avatar looks like one of my aunts! Best wishes with the surgery and may you heal quick, well, and with as little pain as possible! Normal stuff can be great in and of itself! LOL
    Thanks for your responses!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Congrats! Acknowledging to ourselves that we are women is a huge step, the public acknowledgment is the lottery!

Cheers,
    Brooke

Lana Mae, that's completely true, it feels so good.

I just come after a two weeks travel to Oregon (we live in Southern California) we're looking for a place to move yo our retirement life in few years, depending on the success of our plans.

I was never misgendered. 2 years ago we were in the same place. That was the first time I travel with wife (in femme mode). In those days I was a dressed guy, not even opening my mouth people would catch me. This time, after 6 months in voice feminizationtherapy and some more miles in the body living as myself true things are different.

I ready forget to try to be or act as a woman, things flow more natural that I can focus in other things. Soon I'll do a post with great news.

Devi
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Devi,
    Are you going to be one of the masses of retired people in Ashland or Medford, or do you have your sights set on somewhere else in OR?
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Port Orford

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    Devi,
    Are you going to be one of the masses of retired people in Ashland or Medford, or do you have your sights set on somewhere else in OR?
    Two years ago, we drove by Ashland, Medford. Too cold in winter, snow, and all related weather in winter, in summer near 100's.

Our dreamed place is Port Orford, In winter temperature rarely goes down near 32 F and keeps closer to low 40's with never a difference between day and nigh more than 15 degrees. It's coast (port) so the breeze from the ocean keeps a template weather all year. In summer it doesn't surpass 70's and went down of 50's.

So many trees, rivers, beaches and the most important, all year fresh seafood...

The best thing is not young people so all around is quiet. Just 20 miles north a nice town Bandon. 20 miles South another nice town, Gold Beach.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

This thread is way off course from Lana Mae?s op.