Thread: I got to dress for the whole day. First time in years

I got to dress for the whole day. First time in years

I got the opportunity today to dress from the time I got up this morning and its going to last until tomorrow morning. I haven't had a chance, or felt like doing this in at least 3 years as life got in the way. It started as a rainy day and decided to just stay inside. My wife is fine with my dressing and I got to do the rest of my weekend chores dressed. What a relaxing day. It just feels good to be myself for the whole day.

The feeling is sublime. I suspect most of us have had those periods where, for whatever reason, we didn’t or couldn’t dress for an extended period of time. When we finally are able, “Ahhhhhhhhhhh”.

Happy for you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Robin,

Being able to dress for a whole day as you have is a wonderful thing. Knowing there's no imminent deadline to go drab makes things so much less stressed.

Banned Read only
    I'm hopeful that this Thursday will be an opportunity for me to wake dressed, be Charlotte for the whole day, then go to sleep dressed.

A spanner may be thrown in the works, but I have hope.

Platinum Member
    Hi Robin , That is living the Dream, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Good for you! I have very limited time to be Danielle. My wife is away for 10 days so trying/hoping be in fem mode the majority of the time.

That?s great Robin! I don?t know if I?ve ever spent the whole day dressed. Usually it?s 3 hours, 6 max. May you have more opportunities to repeat.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Platinum Member
    Enjoy the experience/opportunity. If I understand correctly your wife is supportive. That's terrific. I'd love to be able to do domestic chores or at least prepare the evening meal fully en femme. Once upon a time my wife use to visit our daughter in Chicago or her cousin in Arizona for a week to ten days. It was great to be Stephanie for 24/7 for as many days as I wanted. I haven't had any full femme experience since Covid-19 started.

its really nice to get dressed for a whole day, I had the pleasure a few times, specially to do house chores.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Nice to hear about your "me" time. Sometimes you have to force yourself to take the time to be feminine, to be for yourself.
    I have had those days where you know you can get girly but end up just wasting the opportunity for one reason or another.
    For me, depression sometimes hits, laziness kicks in, can't be femme as the planets won't align, or I get frustrated I am not as pretty as I use to be.
    Those times I try to kick the "Funk" and try to at least check my grab-n-go bag, under dress in lingerie, or clean up and inventory my cosmetics or jewelry.
    Some girly activity to get me thinking of an affirmation that I am ready, I am willing, I am able.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!