Thread: CVS today

CVS today

I got all prettied up and went to CVS for some Natalie essentials. About 9 am on a Tuesday. How crowded could it be?

I step in and there are about 10 middle age men shopping. I was hoping for 10 middle age women. I was the only woman shopping.

After collecting my things I step into the line. It is then that I am next to strong men with tattoos and stuff. Typical of the area I live in. I can feel myself start to sweat. Good thing I used Secret Deodorant this morning.

I got away unscathed but jee wiz. Next time how about some support by some women shoppers.

Natalie. Attachment 322250
    Last edited by Di; 07-13-2021 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Per the rules one picture thread per seven days/ as you have less than ten in your thread you started yesterday / add it i

Congrats on the outing. You look darling so that certainly helps. I'm assuming that had there been comments you would have mentioned it. So just another person in the store shopping and most people in their own world.

Good for you getting out and about. You look wonderful.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

The odd occasion I get grief it comes from women (and typically middle aged). Men are usually pussycats

I'm sure if you did see any men glancing at you, they were just wondering if you were single!

You look great in that picture!

Platinum Member
    Hi Natalie , You are lucky to get out alive with that rough crowd, LOL >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Glad you escaped unscathed...Glad your Secret deodorant held up it's part of the bargain.

Unfortunately the link isn't working so I couldn't see your cute outfit. So what Natalie essential were you shopping for?
    Jill

Those guys were probably all shopping for makeup and pantyhose
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Eyelashes and glue. Shampoo, yellow nail polish, thigh high nylons and one of those sticky bra things to make cleavage.
    Photo was removed because I broke a rule.
    Totally my fault.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Did u buy your deodorant there, too, Natalie? My 99 Cents Store only carries antiperspirant now. And, I won't wear aluminum hydroxide poison every day!

Of course, when I go to CVS or anywhere else vanilla to shop? I go as Robert. I go for the shopping, NOT the drama!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Every once in a while I just have to get out.
    My wife still has not seen me dressed. Too bad, we could be best girlfriends.

Good for you girl, it's always feels good to get out dressed. Don't be worried about what other people think. Just have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    My wife still has not seen me dressed. Too bad, we could be best girlfriends.
    I know the feeling it's so liberating getting out as your femme self. Does your wife know about Natalie? At first mine wanted no part of my femme side, back then I called myself Debbie. Slowly my wife accepted my desire to crossdress. After seeing me dressed she told me I didn't look like a Debbie I looked like a Jill. From that day forward I became Jill and her best friend. We've been out shopping and to lunch as girlfriends, so there is hope for your wife too.
    Jill

Hi Jill,

My wife knows I dress. I asked her to give me a heads up when she is heading home from work so I can change back. She clearly expressed to me that she does not want to see me as Natalie. She does comment on my closet and shoe collection though. I only have 6 pair of shoes.

I wish she would loosen up the liberal educated mind she has and allow me to express my feelings on occasion. Like last year on my birthday I wanted to dress and stay in for a nice dinner. I can cook better food than most restaurants. She kind of agreed but reneged the last minute. I did not have an outfit picked out yet anyway but jee wizz. Talk about a bummer. Maybe this year??

I am the same way as I enjoy shopping as Candice. I am lucky my wife still works and supports my retirement.
    She is not "in the know" as your wife is so I am usually out and about while she is at work.
    That means I shop with an older crowd and get a lot of older men holding the door open for me, which is always special.
    It's the younger school girls who usually spy me when schools out, but their pretty curious and accepting.
    I too like shopping with women around, I never cared to be around guys much, never did.
    Glad everything worked out for you.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Hi Jill,

My wife knows I dress. I asked her to give me a heads up when she is heading home from work so I can change back. She clearly expressed to me that she does not want to see me as Natalie. She does comment on my closet and shoe collection though. I only have 6 pair of shoes.

I wish she would loosen up the liberal educated mind she has and allow me to express my feelings on occasion. Like last year on my birthday I wanted to dress and stay in for a nice dinner. I can cook better food than most restaurants. She kind of agreed but reneged the last minute. I did not have an outfit picked out yet anyway but jee wizz. Talk about a bummer. Maybe this year??
    My wife was the same way over time she has come to accept Jill, it took a lot of communication and a lot of tears and reassurances I didn't want to become a woman or even dress all the time and was still the same man she married when I didn't dress and in fact my dressing and femme side made me a better husband.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Wow that is a long run on sentence, my English teacher back in high school would have given me an F.
    Jill

Yeah, good old CVS. I went to pick up a prescription, and when I gave my name to the clerk, she started laughing in my face. She was laughing so hard she could barely get me checked out. The last time I went there, I gave the clerk my name three times, and he still claimed i wasn't in the system. Worse, he acted more and more POed at me every time he screwed up, like the whole thing was my fault. Finally the pharmacist came over and showed him what he was doing wrong, and then she started yelling at me. I don't go to CVS anymore.

Silver Member
    The only time I had someone try to make a scene about the clothes I was wearing was a fat ugly woman in her 40/50s. As I was walking out of the gas station she yelled that man had on a bra!

Many women know I wear women's clothes and they accept it.

Sales Associates responses are interesting and often fun.
    One time I bought artificial nails at a Walgreen's. The young SA giggles and says "Ooh nails!" I replied "They're for my wife. I wish they were for me but I don't think my friends are ready to see me me with pretty nails."

When I was a kid I bought a wig at a K-mart. The older SA practically threw it into the bag as she wanted me out of there!.

Another time I bought I body shaper at Sears. The middle aged SA was totally helpful and ignored the fact that I was male.

I just think my panties are prettier than yours
    Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    The only time I had someone try to make a scene about the clothes I was wearing was a fat ugly woman in her 40/50s. As I was walking out of the gas station she yelled that man had on a bra!

Many women know I wear women's clothes and they accept it.

Natalie, ...you're my hero!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

That's funny, you are mine.