Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had you transtioned at an early age what would your life be like today?

I'm old enough now to realize that this a very long ride and that every place I've been and everything I've done has brought me to become who I am now. So the things that gave me strength to accept myself might not have happened. LOL you've got me wondering.
    Peace and Love
    Missy Dawn

Banned Read only
    I try not to think of what could have been, because even though this aspect of my life has been a challenge, I've done very well overall. Now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure that I would have spent my 20s being a fun loving, promiscuous party animal, then settled down to focus on career and family. Not much different than what I did as a boy, only that I would have been much more true to myself and my loved ones.

Had i transitioned early(before puberty),my life would've been on a much better path.No gender dysphoria to constantly haunt me,much happier,more outgoing.
    The down side would be my family ties including cousins would have been permanently broken with the possible exception of my mom and stepfather.
    I would've been a wonderful,submissive wife for my prince charming.
    I didn't realize i was dysphoric until i was nearly 30.