Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long could you go 24/7

Aspiring Member

How long could you go 24/7

For those of us how a mostly just crossdressers, if you could go 24/7? I have wanted to take 2 or 3 day girl holiday, full emersion, for some time now. But i dont know of I would want to do it for more than a month. It is a lot of work being a girl. Hot under garments, nails, makeup, acers of body hair to remove, etc. We almost all love wearing bras and pantyhose, but when dors this all become real work and loses the appeal?
    this is really a questions for CDers. For trans this is part of life.
    What is you threshold? hours, days, weeks , months?
    Sara

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Even when I've had long periods of time (7-14 days) I've found that unless you have no real life activity to attend it's nearly impossible to continuously cross dress.
    I've always admired the commitment made by those who have transitioned. But, that is an entirely different situation. As my CDing includes many different outfits and personas,
    I do enjoy the opportunity when it arrives. But to have to be somewhat passable every day all day would be challenging.
    Male me is the real comfort zone.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    I'm currently at 20 hours, and even then I had to shave this morning, and my beard cover is already losing the battle just 8 hours later.

As my wife returns tomorrow at an unknown time, but likely 11am, I have to pack and do all of the tidying chores tonight so I'll be dressed and full makeup until 10pm, femme bedclothes tonight, then come 7am I am back in male mode so I can finish the tidying/hiding.

I think what Carla said also explains myself... not full time. I don't have a life of any sort when I'm dressed really. It's purely me time. A full day, 36 hrs maybe at most.

Platinum Member
    My wife use to visit our daughter who lived out of state or visit her cousin in Arizona for seven to ten days. That length of time gave me lots of femme time; 24/7. At the time our backyard was fairly private as there was a row of laurel bushes that obscured any view of our sitting area. Being six foot and 200 pounds I choose to enjoy any femme time in privacy. I had a great time; lined up my heels at the foot of the bed; hung a slew of dresses and slips in the walk-in closet; loaded bras and panties in my drawers. During those periods I did dress 24/7 for multiple days. I took evening drives and strolls. I am not too much of a social creature so the self imposed isolation was not too bad, but I do understand for many it is difficult to play the role 24/7.

This is one of the things that led me to believe I am in fact transgender. The things I liked the least of cross dressing have actually become more natural and a necessity to me. Like wearing a bra. I wasn't one who had to have one and often did not wear one. Now I need to have one and the forms. As a cross dresser I think 5 days was my longest run. That was a vacation and I wasn't ready for it to end.

Platinum Member
    I have gone for a little more than 2 x 24/7, with the run brought to an end by obligations to work and family obligations. I found it extremely difficult to shift back into male mode.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Like Carla Male mode is my comfort zone. The longest I've ever gone without wearing any male clothes is probably 36 hours. I would love to take a vacation somewhere where I could try to be Jill for say 7-10 days, allowing me full immersion into femininity. Shopping, having ladies lunches, going to a salon and getting a set of acrylic nails and a nice pedicure.
    Last edited by Jillian Faith; 07-15-2021 at 10:42 AM.
    Jill

I could be 24/7 forever if circumstances allowed. I?d always have something girly on to some degree or another.

I tap out after a day or two.I've had the opportunity to take a long weekend en femme and I find by day two I'm ready to be back in male mode. It's like I fit the tank & then it's several weeks till the urge returns. I've always felt like if I could have a few days every couple of months that would pretty much satisfy my crossdressing desires.

When i was really afflicted with the fog 16 yrs ago, went about 26 hrs, and stopped. Went out for the third time in a number of towns, got OMGd at, stared at, shouted at, tooted at, asked to give a family a battery jump start, but the father told his kids not to look! I do not have any anger toward the man, as i love liberty to have any views you want, and i gladly gave him a jump start, and he thanked me. This was in 2005. Guy mode is my comfort zone.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    It takes a LOT of work for me to make a “silk purse out of a sow’s ear”. It takes hours. And beyond that maintaining a large wardrobe is a lot of work. Even putting together the outfits.

A LOT of work.

It is so much easier being a man in that regard.

Fem 24/7? No thank you.

I prefer once a week. Then back to welding, wrenching, fixing, wiring, sawing, getting dirty. Yes a woman could do all of that, but the clean up to get ready to get dolled up is just made all the more arduous.

This fall there is a HUGE open air art show in Grand Rapids. Not the usual artsy craft for sale junk show. A real honest art show like a contemporary art museum split open and distributed around downtown.

In the past I have been an official guide as Billie. The show is two weeks every day. We will see how much I can handle. But I think it might be fun after covid. After two weeks every day or even every other day, I might be ok with a break.

Besides, I REALLY do enjoy my guy time with my SO. And I prefer to just do guy time with her rather than CD with her.
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 07-15-2021 at 12:14 PM.

Audrey, same here. a few days escaping difficult male life, and than i had enough for some time.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Up until last year, Sara, a number of us attended week long T events filled holidays in Vegas and other cities around the country.
    This year, DLV and WildSide r having a joint week in Vegas on Oct. 25th to Nov. 1!

They r much more pressure packed and fun than dressing on your own. Because you're out in very public places every day and nite!

And, u must wear a DIFFERENT OUTFIT FOR EVERY SINGLE OUTING!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Every month I spend about 70 hours no stop dressed except for baths.
    I belong to a group that has a group meeting in an Atlanta, GA area hotel, that lasts about 64 hours.
    I start out Friday morning I dressed fem and take a 4 hour drive to the lunch location. After lunch we do some shopping and check into our hotels.
    Not only do we dress, we also go out in public as a fem dressed group. We have gone shopping and have had pedicures/manicures, makeovers in big malls, as well known stories too. The nice thing in being a part of a group is comradely, safety, and security.
    This last meeting, Friday, we went to Hooters, Delta Airlines Museum, Saturday: Group meeting, Dave and Busters (for lunch and games), Melting pot (dinner), to name some of the things we did this month. I ended with a 4 hour Sunday drive home, stopping for gas and food, still dressed fem.
    We have also gone to fairs, plays, and other assorted entertainments.
    We also have one or two formal balls a year.
    A Christmas ball is in the planning.

If you are interested in knowing and or joining our group please PM me.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 07-15-2021 at 09:32 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

1,241 days, give or take a week...I had to break out the calculator and really think about my youth, 40 years ago.
    I started presenting and living as a girl when my mother and I left Virginia and moved to N.W. Indiana.
    I stopped when I finished college and got my Associate degree and later, enlisted in the Navy.
    I started presenting again when I was honorably discharged.
    After that though, my time living as Candice was sporadic as I couldn't find a good paying job as Candice.
    In retrospect, my upbringing was pretty special by a concerned mother looking out for a sickly child's upbringing and the bullying associated with my childhood illness and conditioning. Being her last child of all boy and so wanting a daughter, conditions were right for the lifestyle I was brought up with.
    Today, I accept and enjoy being a husband to a wife who only know I was coddled as a child, and knows somethings I do are of a feminine nature.
    I carry a razor in my purse to dry shave (never had to do that before I was married) if I am out as Candice for more than 6 hours.
    I am usually never presenting as my girly self for more than 48 hours... when the planets align.
    And that's fine with me, it more to reminisce about my youth and feel pampered and prissy.
    It is heaven for me on occasion.
    But I know I am no spring chick anymore and it really is a chore to go thru the motions.
    Slowing down and enjoying my golden year at my pace, in either mode is fine by me.
    Last edited by candykowal; 07-15-2021 at 12:48 PM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I have done about a week straight. It is a struggle to have to look that good that many days in a row! Exhausting! I do not know how women do it?

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I feel I've reached a point where I don't qualify for this question. I want to say that laser hair removal meant I no longer need a full face of makeup all the time made every day looks much easier.

The longest I've gone is 4 days while my wife was out of town. It was very enjoyable but also at times a bit of a struggle. But I had made a commitment to myself (which I chronicled here) to stick with it. At the end I was glad I did it but also glad to get back to male mode. I think I could go for a longer time now if I had the opportunity, but I would probably max out after a week.

I agree with most here. I've gone about 2.5 days. It just takes too much to remove the maleness. If it was just MIAD, perhaps much more, but trying to blend is far too much work to do everyday for long.

Will try for about that same time again during DLV. I can only make the first couple days.

I know why they recommend getting your whiskers removed as the very first step in transitioning. Beyond anything else, it is the close shaving that holds me back from the multi day binge. Two days in a row is lovely, third day my face is trying to tell me something, by the fourth day it is all over. If I had done the laser before the whiskers went grey then I think I would happily go a week.

The longest I did was a day. I did it maybe a couple of times and absolutely loved it. But in the evening, each time, I took my clothes and makeup off, took a shower and was so happy to finish the evening lounging on the couch in my male PJs and hit the sack later in the same attire. Variety is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I have done about a week straight. It is a struggle to have to look that good that many days in a row! Exhausting! I do not know how women do it?
    I can second that. It's been my good fortune for the past however many years to be able to spend a week a year fully enfemme by renting a holiday home. As Karren says it is hard work keeping everything looking good. Spending every day out and about, shopping some days, tourist attractions on others, cinema, restaurants in the evenings. I've also been lucky enough each time to meet up with others from the community.

It's wonderful but at the end of 7 days it does start to take it's toll, the close shaving everyday can play havoc with your face. Surprisingly the cleaning up, taking off all the makeup at the end of each day, can get to be a chore.

All that said, I'd like to go longer, try two weeks and see if I get into a more settled rhythm. That said, being a rental, finding different things to do each day it itself can be difficult even though I do the everyday normal things holiday makers might do.

There's a post on the go at the moment about waking up as a woman. I would say that unless you've tried living enfemme for an extend period answering yes to staying that way might not be the smartest move should it come to pass.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Right before I got married (over 20 years ago), I was able to be in femme all weekend a few times, from Friday afternoon after work to Monday morning before going to work. However, I did not shave my body because she did not know about this, but I did make up completely, including false eyelashes and long plastic nails. I was in my last 20s and that was the way I said goodbye to cross-dressing, then came the purge.

Ahh it is so wonderful to be in the normal group, or maybe I am not. I find I enjoy crossdressing so much that I spend lots of time anticipating how much fun I am going to have and how nice I will look when my opportunity arrives. Then my opportunity happens and I eagerly start my feminine experience, showering shaving, make up, tucking my self into nice panties, dawning my outfit and wig. Whew am I happy....yes I am. Oh, my clip on earings look wonderful but after several hours my ear lobes being to hurt. Ahh I love my shoes but the heels are begining to be too much and I switch to sandals. Hours later after I have made pictures and changed outfits several times I am getting weary, my bra is getting tighter?. Love being dressed and I love it for several hours but at some point I feel the need to doff my female persona and get back to loose jeans and a t shirt. Ahh but I must clean up my make up and clean up the pile of clothes and shoes strewn everywhere. So that is a long way to say the longest strech I have been 100% enfemme is about 15 hours. But hey, I can sleep in my nitey and I will be ready to go again the next morning and do it all again. Being Teri is fun but more difficult. Being my male self is easy, sloppy and much more mindless. My two cents.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.