Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long could you go 24/7

I would love to go on a cruise as Olivia. If I could do that where everyone was like me, that would be a fantasy! As for real life I haven?t done more than a few hours, but I think I could do 24 max

Platinum Member
    Hi Sara , 18 Hours was my longest run, I enjoy having the Best of both worlds, >Orchid******
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm going to find out later this summer, just found out that I'll have about 3 days by myself. The first 24 are already planned (prep, transformation, housework and then shopping!) but after that is a complete mystery. Being that it's going to be warm out I can see limits, if it was winter I think I could do much more.

Either way it will be awesome!

July 1st, 2019 to present. En femme, 24/7/365, and NO REFGETS!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I have done 4 days straight with only female clothes, but I didn't go out every day. I did put on some makeup and my wig each day and slept in a nightgown and panties each night. While it would seem like a fantasy to live 24/7, the reality for most of us who crossdress is the fantasy is unsustainable without a lot of effort that we are not prepared to give. For me, it's not the lack of comfort as I am happy to wear a female top and leggings - it's actually missing the male side of me after awhile. So I think that I could do a week or more, but it would take a lot of work to maintain a feminine appearance!

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    I have pondered this before and would love to even think I pass well enough to do a week. However I don't and when I do get out, my wife is very protective and watches everyone for reactions and has mentioned that a few take a closer look. So when I get out I enjoy it but more from a distance than in stores where I draw attention. I have had several positive experiences and no negatave ones yet. I love getting out for a drive and shopping a bit or meeting up with some of the local Gurls I've met from here but in general I'm so nervous by the end of the day I'm glad to get back home. I'm getting old and the wrinkles are not my friend plus gaining some weight in the last couple years doesn't help (I'm losing some of it now but a ways to go). So maybe a week in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I have done about a week straight. It is a struggle to have to look that good that many days in a row! Exhausting! I do not know how women do it?
    Karren, I am fully onboard with your posting. I have not quite reached your week long experience, but I have done it for 3 days while at Tgirl events like Fantasia Fair, First Event, etc. It was a lot of fun to project and live as Sarah for that amount of time and share that time with others. The down side is all of the details we need to do to look our best. The one odious detail is those nasty whiskers that require shaving more then once a day.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Aspiring Member
    The one advantage for GGs is the lack of beard. I think the super close shave at least once a day(for some of us that could be every few hours) really does a number on our faces. I think this is the most limiting factor .
    Sara

I had a 3 day weekend with my wife in Chicago (didn't even bring male cloths). It's the shaving that make it so hard, I have to shave and reapply the make up at lease 2 times a day (maybe 3). if not for that I would love it and could go for ever.

Silver Member
    I'm probably different from most members. I wear women's clothes full time except for doctors. My hair dresser has brushed off my chest when she spilled hair on to my sweater top. She brushed off the hair, but had to know I was wearing a bra.

I used to go out and get the paper every day. We get wind off the water. In many mornings mine and the women's robes would blow open showing what was under our robes. More than once we would have to fight to keep the robes closed and prevent showing all.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 07-16-2021 at 09:40 PM.

Probably about a week.

I dressed seven days in a row in 2019, but it was partly boy days. In 2017 I spent 4 days in Chicago, but I did exercise as a guy in the mornings.

One thing I found was I needed to plan ahead. It took me about an hour in girl mode, versus about 5 minutes in guy mode.

Fortunately, my beard is not that heavy, and is mostly gray, so it isn't that difficult to shave and doesn't show that well under foundation.

One thing for sure. I know have plenty of clothes where I could wear multiple outfits daily and not repeat anything.

If the world was ready to see an old grey haired guy in a dress, I suppose I could do a few day no problem
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

As I stated in another thread, I've gone to the Keystone Conference about 8 times. When I'm at Keystone, I'm all girl, all day and all night, from Wednesday at noon until Sunday at noon. Many times I come home and have a big depression crash for a few days when I have to return to boy mode. My main limitation is a very heavy beard. Shaving close twice a day gets old very quickly. By Sunday, it really hurts to shave.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Wow, sounds amazing but yeah, shaving everything everyday is a lot!
    Last edited by char GG; 07-29-2021 at 02:30 PM. Reason: No need to quote the post directly before yours

How long could I go 24/7 as Teresa? That's easy.

Remained Teresa 24/7 for seven to ten days while traveling with my wife on our last five car vacations, all in the last three years.

Planning two more vacations, one in the fall, one next spring.

We have most always been treated quite normally while doing what two "girlfriends" would typically do while shopping, dinning, visiting museums, and popular tourist attractions.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

During the lockdown I was 24/7 for months. I almost forgot where my male clothing was. It doesn’t have to be an ordeal. "Am I going anywhere today? No? OK, panties, bra, breastforms, wig, dress. 2 minutes top." With masks, no need to shave even if I did go out. (Yeah, I did that.) Without masks I shave and put on foundation and lipstick, but often skip the eye makeup. There are lots of casual outfits that take no time. My favorite is my "tough chick" outfit, a mid-thigh denim skort with a white ribbed tank top over a lacy bra (visible through the tank top). I also like leggings with a tunic top. I add a belt for a touch of class. A sun dress with visible bra straps (and bare legs) takes no time at all. Ribbed tank tops go with anything, and it doesn’t matter if your bra straps show. Jeans are OK too, but no plain jeans for this lady! Lots of bling! Lots of embroidery! Something that says "I am woman!" I have some flower-pattern ankle boots that look great with jeans. And short shorts … well, the list goes on and on. It’s easy to celebrate your femininity without taking a lot of time.

About 10 years ago my wife and I took a girls only vacation to New England. I was 24/7 for 8 days that trip.
    With Covid last year and this year I've gone up to 2 weeks before there was something that required drab mode, such as some errand or family visit. Most of the time I am 24/7 these days and periods of 4 or 5 days are not uncommon anymore. It's allowed me to become very comfortable with myself and I don't see that 24/7/365 would be a problem for me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Reality Check
    For most of us, the beard growth is probably the hardest part of staying "feme" for extended periods.

Every now and then, someone posts in this group about applying for a job as a female. I have to believe that they have not though this through. Getting up, shaving and such every day to go to work doesn't sound like fun. And some of us would probably have to shave again around lunchtime and reapply our beard cover and makeup. And of course, try to remember to speak in a female voice.

I have spent a few days in a row dressed when my wife was out of town and even when she is home, but I have to undress to take a shower, put on male clothes to get the mail and even though I could wear breast forms to bed, wearing the hip padding is impractical because of bathroom trips.

Obviously, for transexuals it is not an option, but for me it's just too difficult.
    Krisi

I shaved everyday for over 45 years, even on non work days. Then I went for 16 years with out shaving during the time I was a professional Santa, Now I have gone for 10 more years shaving. Where is that hard?
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 07-27-2021 at 12:05 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Hard to answer, as I've been all over the place with this, over the decades, to various degrees.

But getting fully dolled-up, all day, every day? It was around 10 days/nights, 24/7.

Did the whole fake-nails thing at the start. Even slept in my wig & some of my make-up some nights.

To be fair, I did cheat a bit, and prepped ahead of time, minimizing the need to go out for errands during that stint.

I also had my own long-ish hair during that era, so when I did go out for something non-social, I skipped the wig, but still presented as casual female.

Honestly, it wasn't always easy. By the end, I was more than ready to go back to guy-mode.

Definitely a heck of an experience, though!

I haven't been up to 24/1 yet so there's not much chance I'll ever go longer. Unless... I go to one of those all weekend conventions or TG invasions.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I'll have about three days at the end of next month, already trying to line up adventures though just knowing I have that much time is almost overwhelming. Prior to this the longest time has been about 8 hours straight, made the best of it!

Ellbee, I like your "cheating" but would call it great planning.

I used to have about 2 weeks to myself about every 6 months. My wife would go back to her home state to visit with her family and I'd stay home. I usually stayed in girl mode for about a week and then I'd take a day to reset. But I always took full advantage of the alone time.

I think I could do it for quite a long time except that I'm not "passable" in public. So, I'd have to have everything I need in the house before getting glammed up.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I am already about 20/6 with women's clothes, but not makeup. I've never done the full costume and makeup thing for more than a day. I guess I will get my trial in October, as I am signed up for Fantasia fair for the full week.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.