Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How long could you go 24/7

For me, the determining factor would be how long my face could hold out from frequent and repeated close shaves before it looked like raw hamburger. My personal best was 4 days in a row a few years ago when my wife was out of town to visit family. Even then it took several days for my face to fully recover.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I dress every day after work. The longest so far is a trip I did myself to The Air force Museum in Ohio. I left my Home on a Friday morning in NY dressed and did not change until I got home Sunday. I went to the USAF museum, several Wright Brother sites in the area, and on the way home. the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. No issues, no stares, no comments in a negative manner, but quit a few positive on my outfits.
    Drumming, My other hobby

Silver Member
    I have gone days weeks, months. All my clothes are women's. When I was young and passed with ease I could go for a day, but had to go to work as a guy. Now i don't even begin to pass, but many know I wear women's clothes. I've had women express they wish there husbands would wear cool shoes, shirts etc.

I did 3 days but part time from wake up to mid evening fully dressed and made up head to toe. It was in the summer and I had the house for those 3 days all to myself but all I did was sit here on the computer, chat on Omegle or crossdressingchatcity and just enjoy being in female clothing, I felt like I wasted the day as I could be outside doing something. This fall presents an opportunity though and I'm going to get some makeovers in. I got a pro photography place that might do me up for a bridal shoot but the communications are off a bit, I'm wondering if there's hesitation on her part. I get it...I just was hoping to have it not be an issue.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I worked up to 6 days a few years ago leading up to during and following Diva Las Vegas. This was one more extension over previous "records" and each one of them was followed by strong feelings of being let down once I moved back into guy mode. Finally during lockdown for Covid I started going weeks at a time presenting as Sarah and finding ways to make those things that bogged me down; shaving, different outfits, makeup, hair etc. to work without being "perfect". Being relaxed and not so self critical allowed me to understand it wasn't the clothes that I was attracted to, but a substitute for something much deeper.

I eventually found no reason to go back to to the male version of myself. I stopped considering myself a crossdresser about a year and a half ago, so anything since then falls outside the original question.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

As long as I don't have to leave the house, indefinitely.... I'm not 'out'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

If you ha aske me this question 5 yrs ago. I would say never. Now I find my6self thinking about dressing full time almost every day. I am going to retire in a year or two and may just do that. I am building a new home and need to focus in that more than my look and style. also need a place to put new clothes etc. that I do not have yet.

How long could I go? I would love to be 24/7 for the rest of my life with GCS and never look back. But currently I go for a few hours at a time before I have to return to male mode.

My limit is based on practicality really as if able I could quite easily crossdress full time. I could (and have) gone 24/7 for two straight weeks while on holiday from work but it would be difficult to envisage this increasing much in the absence of my life situation changing.

Well, I guess I'm still figuring it out myself, but based on a few experiences, it might be possible to estimate a bit. Well, let me explain the situation: It?s been less than a month since I came out to my parents about my gender identity (genderfluid) and my habits of crossdressing, and I barely had any time to dress up since then (a lot of college stuff is going on). Before that, I used to dress up at night, with the help of my girlfriend, with a rather limited time. During these crossdressing sessions, I had to endure shapewear and other restrictive clothes, but I've slowly grown used to it.

Nowadays, I say that I could endure wearing shapewear nonstop for, say, about four to six hours, even if it hurts a bit, as long as it's just compression shapewear (like a corset or a cincher). I also think I could wear my silicone breast forms (I have a c cup ?vest? from roanyer, pretty much a whole breastplate that covers me from the neck to the belly) for about three to five hours, if I stay well hydrated. But if I go for a full shapewear dress up, with multiple waist cinchers, hip pads, forms and compression panties, I wouldn't last for more than a couple of hours unless I was required to do anything more than stay sitting down. It?s much due to the weather where I live, since it?s quite hot around these parts during the whole year. If i happen to try dressing up somewhere with a colder weather, i might be able to keep en femme for a longer time

About my plans, next year i?m probably moving with my gf to the city i go to college, and i plan to try staying dressed up for more time once we are there. Even though my parents accepted me, they asked me to avoid crossdressing in front of them, so I guess I'll have to wait until next year to see how much I can take. If everything goes well, I'll be a girl for a whole weekend at least.

I do have commitments as a man but, my longest stint was three months when I was twenty.

except for a few hours as a man I was getting used to it after a year.

These days holidays provide lengthy times and I need to present myself about every 5 days as a man.

Drat!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

This is a great question. Right now I would say there is no limit, but I'm sure that after a week, it may start to wear on me and the thrill of wearing a bra would wear off and I would need a break. I have gone the weekend dressed before and loved it. The only thing that stopped me was going to work on Monday.

I think I could go full time if I had the wardrobe. Makeup skills are not perfect, but with time I could bring that up to a better standard.

I went to California Dreaming back when the was a thing, mid 90's, and spent about 3 days 72 hrs or so dressed but by the 4th day I was done and I was growing tried of it by the end of the 3rd day. I started to dress the 4th day and just wasn't into it. To much work for not enough thrill maybe, I don't know. I have gone through phases where I dressed every day but not all day. I guess thats the difference between a TS and a CD
    Anyway the conference was great fun and I'll do another sometime
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    I've managed a couple of "extended" stints when my wife has been away with clothing and forms but no wig, makeup or nails. In general I really look forward to and enjoy the sessions but sometimes feel some guilt for doing it largely because I had to hide away from the world for the duration but also some general residual dressing remorse. To counter this guilt I sequester all male attire from easy access and fill all dressers, armoire and the closet with my femme wardrobe (and I can fill them.) Out of sight, out of mind.

I've managed 6 days and nights straight on one occasion and a couple of 5s and a few 4s over the years. Mostly no forms at night as it involves wearing a bra for more than 40 hours straight (that's how I learned how itchy they can sometimes be.) Panties, feminine sleepwear every night and bra, forms, hose, heels, whatever lingerie, attire and jewellery during all waking hours. Would welcome going for a couple weeks as such. Maybe one day...

Being able to have your wig, make up, nails, and forms all at once is the best! If you can have all that for hours or even days is a dream! Seems like the dream times are fewer lately, got ta fix that!

I've done many a Friday night to Monday morning when on business trips.

I'd shave Thursday evening and Friday after work get a pedicure, apply some fake nails which kind of forced me to stay enfemme the whole time.

These weekends were learning experiences and pushed me out of my comfort zone.

I's go to bed girly Sunday night even, I just felt very comfortable this way

Due to COVID, I have been working at home so I have been dressing pretty much every day of the week since March 2020. Not married or have a GF or SO so I?m fortunate to have my own freedom at home. I go out in public quite regularly to run errands, meet up with my GG GFs to shop or eat out, or just do whatever comes to mind.
    I?m dressed in femme almost 365 days a year. When I?m not it?s because I have something family related or things I must do as my male self.

After my divorce, I moved to a beach town and basically lived 24x7 for a year. The only time I was in drab was for business meetings, which were rare. I never cut my hair. It became very natural for me and I never got tired of it.

At the time, I was self employed and worked online so it wasn't a problem. When I finally came back to the real world and had to get an office job because my business failed, I cut my hair and went back to drab mode most of the time.

Typically I only get the chance to dress for part of a day (i.e. 9am - 8pm), including time to get ready and then clean-up pack up. I always say I could do more, but honestly I'm exhausted by the end.

In a few months I'll get the chance to dress for 2 days straight. We'll see if I can actually muster the energy though. For day #1 I'm planning for lots of photos indoors in numerous outfits. For day #2 it may be more casual. Perhaps just a blendy outfit combined with relaxing and a walk around the block if I'm feeling brave. Or I may be so tired from Day #1 that I just lay down and veg all day.

Camille

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    After about 3 days,(my record) I have had enough. Its enough to keep me "fixed" for about three weeks or so----Before the urge comes again. I usually get 1 or two days.----Hmmmm. in writing this I have realized that each DAY seems to last a week. 1 day 1 week and 2Days 2 weeks before my urges come back.------I would wonder how long I could last without being able to cross dress. I went 4 months once.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I'm bigendered and have an active life as a guy in addition to my life as Tina. I could not put my guy life on the shelf for more than a couple days. Likewise, a few days without Tina is an issue.

Right now, about a week, have done better than a month at other times. I wear no makeup and only shave when it becomes uncomfortable, no forms as I have about a C cup from 25 years of low dose spiro. For me, it's strictly a comfort thing.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I could probably go as Linda 24/7 if I was on vacation or a long weekend trip somewhere. However, I would have to be in guy mode for work. When my roommate is out of town for the weekend, I am fully dressed as long as I don't have to go anywhere.