Thread: First time dressing since the start of Covid

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar

First time dressing since the start of Covid

My wife is away for a month, finally able to visit her parents on the other side of the world. She's somewhat understanding of my wish to wear women's things, but I know she'd basically rather not see it, so I'm respectful of that.

Wow, I got back from the airport and within an hour our bedroom was covered in corsets, wigs, panties, stockings, bras, skirts, dresses etc, etc. Liberating and exciting. I get to wear a nightie to bed, wear perfume, watch Netflix in stockings and a short dress, and wander around outside late at night in very little.

I've been absent from these threads most of that time, Nikki has been resting between performances, so it's lovely to be back here reading what y'all have to say again and sharing thoughts and feelings.

Still don't have any heels though, which totally sucks.

Love and hugs, sisters-

Nikki
    I used to have a short attention spa

That first day after dormancy is so much fun. I was like you in many respects. COVID really put a hold on the dressing. I went like 6 months without it and it took a toll. I remember the first time after not getting to do so. It was much like yours lol!!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Hi Nikki! Welcome back!

I strongly suggest u work out something more permanent with your spouse. So u can dress privately without worry of being discovered.
    DADT worked well for me and my live in, adult, disapproving daughter. I told her when and where in the house I would be Sherry and she made sure to avoid me!

Now, get out there and buy some spikes!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    When my wife was visiting out of state for seven to ten days I found it difficult to put Stephanie's attire back into storage. It was nice to have one side of the closet full of her stuff and the other side with his stuff. I am assuming you do not have a pair of heels because you have large feet. Not too long ago I got a notification from Payless that their on-line store was re-opening. A nice pair of heels really completes the visual picture, and, if you have hardwood or tile floors, the sound is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Not too long ago I got a notification from Payless that their on-line store was re-opening.
    Stephanie, Thank you for the heads-up on Payless! Miss their stores. The ladies at the local store were always most helpful and complimentary when I stopped in. Good memories.

Platinum Member
    Hi Nikki , Pace yourself so you don't get Burnt out too quickly, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Thank you all, nice to feel included here again. It's a little lonely not having anyone to share these desires with.
    I used to have a short attention spa

If anything, COVID has given me more chances to dress.

That said, I gladly exchange all those opportunities for COVID and the misery surrounding it never to have happened.

It's just been a horrible 18 months.

Sue

Welcome home Nikki.
    A whole month of freedom? Wow.

Hi Nikki,

it was only recently that I have been able to dress fully for the first time in 18 months so I sympathize with the ache one feels while hibernating. Definitely liberating and exciting to say the very least. Hope you enjoy the month to the fullest.

And OMG girl...get a pair of heels asap!

Hugs!
    FM
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

Here in South Australia we have just entered a week of full lockdown due to Covid. This means safely dressing most of each day without fear of anyone coming to the door. As a bonus, my wife has just given me a black skirt which I've coveted for ages, now it's mine & I'm wearing it ! I feel bad that the lockdown will affect many people badly but is a benefit to me.

Non-Binary Princess Britney Summers's Avatar
    That would be a dream come true to have a month straight to dress how I want, the damage to the credit card would be real bad though.