Thread: Happy Days

Happy Days

I came out about my cross dressing to my wife
    in 2012. At first we maintained a DADT status. Over the years and through many discussions, things have become so much relaxed and open. So much so that last week my wife bought me a bra and this week she bought me a casual dress to lounge around the house in.
    I wanted to share this with you all to give those who are struggling, some hope. I truly believe that patience and understanding must be exercised to give your wives time to adjust to your news about coming out. After all, a husband coming out will be a shock and is also not what your wives signed up for when you got married,
    However, through patience and understanding and many open and honest discussions, a newer and greater relationship may evolve. I know it has for me, and I hope it may come true for all of you who may be struggling as I once did.

Platinum Member
    Hi Diversity. That is a very lovely story, Some Wives come around and others Never will,

MyWife and I have a very workable DA/DT, She knows about everything,
    But just doesn't want to see me while I am Dressed,

Life is Great for us, >Orchid **00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I told my current gf before we even started dating. We been together. I was lucky to find her, She is ccol with my girl side. She even has gone gone
    pedicure wiht me both getting polish on our toes

Diversity

Lovely story. Always keep your wife your first priority. You story is akin to mine and my life is so much nicer now that I can openly discuss my desires and feelings with my wonderful wife. I am happy for you.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

My experience has been that being honest on the third date led to acceptance, support, and participation for our entire married life together.

We all know that other "outcomes may vary."
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Platinum Member
    Diversity; I am always happy to read about someone's "happy days." Me? I don't think acceptance is ever going to happen. While I do subscribe to the idea that a woman/wife did not knowingly sign up for life with a man who enjoys/needs to dress like a woman I always would like to know what is felt deep down that is not being expressed. On of the gg's on this site stated, and has been restated time to time, that the woman was never given the opportunity to choose. While that is true it does not answer the question in my mind for the deep down unstated suppressed feelings.