Thread: medical personnel's reactions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've never had an adverse reaction by any medical professional.
    I was called to the Dr. office for an unexpected consultation and had just painted my toes as we were going to a party that weekend. I was told to remove my socks and there was no reaction. That consultation resulted in a procedure the following Monday and as part of it the nurse came to shave the area on my leg and just said, "Oh you're already shaved, that makes my job easier".
    They are professionals. What they say to each other behind the scenes is different, but to your face they won't say anything. Especially these days when everyone sues for harassment.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Non-Binary Princess Britney Summers's Avatar
    I have a male doctor and still would be wary about having to undress or show an area, which I almost had that happen when I was wearing panties that had a noticeable feminine waistband. Barely avoided having to do so.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When u think about all the terrible and funny things medics have run into? Can u imagine how boring it would be for one to blurt, "I had a guy wearing panties and painted nails come in today."
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I went for my annual physical today. My doctor know that I shave my legs and have been doing so for the 6 years. Today I went with polish on my toes. I thought about removing it before the appointment but decided to keep it on. toward the end of the physical he said I need to look at your feet and proceeded to take my shoes and socks off. He looked at my feet and said I would have done red. We laughed and that was the end of it. No big deal at all. I can now go the doctor and not worry about my polish color. He is retiring at the end of the year and recommended two of the female doctors in the clinic as good replacements.