Thread: Tan lines

Tan lines

Spent two weeks in a cabin on a river with a private deck where I spent time each day in a sun dress (actually, the same one as my avatar) and now I have very definite tan lines from the bodice and straps. I get a kick out of seeing that now as a pleasant reminder of that time. Best of all, I was able to do this in my wife's presence and, if not approval, acceptance. Also slept each night in a satin chemise and kept it on lounging in the morning. I only took the one dress because I didn't expect to get to wear it every day and at one point I mentioned that and she said, "Well next time you'll have to bring more." I then asked my wife if she would go shopping with me at a local boutique to find another dress. She agreed and we did. Unfortunately there was nothing in the store that I liked or that fit, but my wife did go with me into the dressing room to try a dress on. I did find a bracelet I liked, asked her if she liked it, she said yes, so I bought it. Also bought another bracelet and necklace at another store. It was a good vacation and I'm now wearing dresses at home around her more often. So far so good.
    1624731458736.jpg
    Last edited by Bluesman; 07-21-2021 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Photo added

Sounds like a great vacation and now you get to wear dresses at home. Give your wife a big hug from us.
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Some times it's the little, unthot of details of dressing that strike u out of the blue!

Tan lines. Lipstick on your glass. The wind blowing your wig or skirt. When someone calls u, "Ma'am", or, "She". The sound of your heels on the mall floors. Etc.!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I wish I get a her or she when I am out and about.

Viewing tan lines would be like seeing a bra each time you looked at yourself, lucky you

Julie

Platinum Member
    Hi Bluesman , Tan Lines are your Badge of Courage, Enjoy them, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Bluesman,

That is great! You have tan lines and your wife is OK with that!

Don't forget your wife has needs too! Too many CDers get wrapped up in the pink fog and forget about their partner's needs!
    Get her something too!

Marion

I wear a ractoerback tank top to work. It's hot in the summer and it's like almost wearing nothing. I'd love to have a week at the beach and get some real bikini tan lines.

I only had teh chance one time to get tan line with a razer back tank and regular bra. The lines did not last long but it was cool having them even for a short time

Thos reminds me my shoulders need more sun. The first year it's not only been farmers tan.

Sounds like you had a great couple of weeks. I have tanned before using only a bra and panties. The interesting thing about getting a girly tan is that it turns into sort of a form of underdressing in itself. I obviously did not want to take my top off in front of the wrong person so I always felt like I was underdressed no matter what I was wearing until it faded away.

Glad you had a nice time. Definitely sounds wonderful to have an accepting spouse.

Sandi

I would have loved to wear a two piece bikini but that would have really pushed the acceptance envelope!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    Sounds like you had a great couple of weeks. I have tanned before using only a bra and panties. The interesting thing about getting a girly tan is that it turns into sort of a form of underdressing in itself. I obviously did not want to take my top off in front of the wrong person so I always felt like I was underdressed no matter what I was wearing until it faded away.

Glad you had a nice time. Definitely sounds wonderful to have an accepting spouse.

Sandi
    Just my experience! I tan in a bikini on my boat in Mexico, but I make a small attempt to keep the tan-lines mild. I do enjoy seeing them in the mirror or even, if they are mild enough, exposing them in guy-mode.

Platinum Member
    Thanks for adding the photo. If that is your hair, I like it. I went back through your postings and think the evolution your wife and you have made is terrific. To say the least I and probably many more are envious. As to tan lines I think it is a thrill to have them temporarily. Unfortunately, as a really light skinned person I tend to burn and not tan for short exposures. I have baked on permanent farmer tan on my arms which is a pain when wearing a sleeveless dress.

Yes, that is my hair. Thank you.

You look very natural. I would call you Miss everytime.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I go out of my way to avoid tan lines. At the beginning of June 10 minutes in the sun would have left a noticeable mark. Now that I've tanned regularly I'm at the point where I can go a few hours and not leave a line. Not happy to say I'm the darkest I've been but it is convenient and worry-free from tan lines.