Thread: Tan lines

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tan lines

Spent two weeks in a cabin on a river with a private deck where I spent time each day in a sun dress (actually, the same one as my avatar) and now I have very definite tan lines from the bodice and straps. I get a kick out of seeing that now as a pleasant reminder of that time. Best of all, I was able to do this in my wife's presence and, if not approval, acceptance. Also slept each night in a satin chemise and kept it on lounging in the morning. I only took the one dress because I didn't expect to get to wear it every day and at one point I mentioned that and she said, "Well next time you'll have to bring more." I then asked my wife if she would go shopping with me at a local boutique to find another dress. She agreed and we did. Unfortunately there was nothing in the store that I liked or that fit, but my wife did go with me into the dressing room to try a dress on. I did find a bracelet I liked, asked her if she liked it, she said yes, so I bought it. Also bought another bracelet and necklace at another store. It was a good vacation and I'm now wearing dresses at home around her more often. So far so good.
    1624731458736.jpg
    Last edited by Bluesman; 07-21-2021 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Photo added