I've given up dressing, yep you read that right, I've given up dressing, just as long as the heat wave lasts in the UK.

While I didn't get as much opportunity to dress due to the pandemic as I'd once enjoyed, I did dress most morning while tidying the kitchen and making my SO breakfast in bed. Being in the closet, should my dearest decided to come downstairs then I'd cover up in joggers and a fleece. Now however it'd look a bit silly with early morning temperatures in the low-mid 20's and climbing to be wearing something clearly way too warm for the situation.

Hence, time to call time and patiently wait out the weather. After all, this is the UK and thankfully rain will come along and cool things down again, the garden will breath a sigh of relief and normal service will be resumed. Look, I'm not complaining, I know my situation is far more favourable that many others for whom finding time to dress is to say the least difficult. And as it turned out, today my SO went off to her newly restarted keep fit class so I got an hour of so to put on a short skirt and heels and spend some time making lunch for us both. It's also possibly she'll be going to a swim-fit class later in the week so a little bit more time for me.

So while I say hiatus...........