Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret little feminine things you do

Secret little feminine things you do

Hi everyone,

After a purge a few years ago after a death in the family, the urge to dress hit me about a month ago, and I've realised why not enjoy my crossdressing, so I've been punishing my credit card and Amazon... Probably a little too much!

So... To return to the point! I'm still way in the closet with the crossdressing, under a pile of coats with the light out! But, as a cheeky little reminder of femininity, I'm going to paint my toenails, and I was wondering, do any other ladies who are still secret have any naughty little things they do when they're in male mode that only they would know about but which gives them a nice little reminder of being feminine?

I'd love to hear if you have any nice little things you do that maybe I could try too!

I would guess that underdressing is one of the most popular choices for those who are not "out".

I’ve also had painted toes and occasionally sprits a lil fragrance between my legs, I get a slight whiff now and then of it

Platinum Member
    I would not categorize what I do as "naughty" but I wear a Vanity Fair full coverage nylon brief. Before my wife retired and pre-covid the under dressing on occasion did include for awhile hosiery, bra and camisole in addition to a panty.

I will under dress on occasion... usually just panties.. in the cooler months when I can wear a light jacket, I have an A cup bra I will wear. If I'm out shopping, I will stand a little straighter, shoulders back and walk a little more in a feminine way. I'll eventually forget that I'm wearing them and just go about my day. That's when I know I feel right.

I underdress everyday panties and a bra

Shaved smooth from head to toes. I wear Hanes bikini panties daily and sometimes paint my toenails with color and fingernails clear. It is a part of my daily routine but I have been lax about nails. I have to drop the deck on the rider and get all greasy and that kind of work sends me back into guy mode.

Oh, So many lovely ways you all feel a little bit feminine day to day!

I would be too scared to wear lingerie to work, in case someone saw the outline of my bra through my shirt or saw that I had a slight bust!

I do like the idea of giving myself a little spritz of something flowery though, I may have to buy a body spray to try when I do my next online grocery order.

And I hadn't thought about clear nail varnish either. That would be fun!

Thanks so much for sharing Ladies!

Definitely underdressing on occasion, painting my fingernails with a light pink base covered by a matt topcoat, toenails painted and on occasion applying a light scented body lotion. Oh and always having a smooth shaved body.

A bra wearing tip for you girls is to wear a vest it covers the bra lines. I have been doing that a long time. Just watch for folks who want to hugg you close.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Luckily, or unfortunately, at the moment, hugs aren't really allowed!

I'll have to get myself a plain white t-shirt and try wearing that to hide the bra lines.

Platinum Member
    Hi Gilly , Light Pink fingernails, Light control panty girdle & Triple Diamond earrings both ears,

>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Panties always, often "girly" socks. I've found some compression knee socks at the thrift store and those are kinda sheer. It's been a while, but sometimes my toes are polished. I sometimes clear-coat my fingernails. A couple of times I've worn a bra and forms to a job. The forms are small, no more than a B cup, so they hide pretty well under a button-down shirt. I/ve got some camis, but haven't integrated them into the daily wardrobe yet.
    I just started working a new short-term gig at a construction site, and as luck would have it, I recently found a pair of steel-toed safety shoes in women's size 11 at the thrift store outlet. They're new and nice-looking, so i don't know whether I want to risk tearing them up; I may just keep wearing the guys' size 9.5s.
    Forgot to mention the pink Tyvek raincoat that I keep in the car. Hey, it keeps me dry!

I use to be scared to death to even have the slightest hint of ANYTHING deemed female on my person when out in the wild. Its a whole different story these days. I honestly don't know how I got here. Everyday I wear panties & a bra, nylons(mostly pantyhose & not even bothering to cover up my ankles with socks). My toes & finger nails are painted(whatever color). My ears are pierced 3 times on each ear(all rings or small hoops). One on top & two in the lobe. I have long hair, and wear it a lot of times in pigtails. I wear perfume, and sometimes I wear light eye makeup. Always wearing my Chuck Taylor low-tops, A T-shirt over a Long-John type material long-sleeved undershirt(black or red is my fav). Cargo pants (tan or black seem to be my go-to) . Although I do have some blue-jeans I like wearing sometimes, & half of those being women's blue-jeans. Like I said, I do not know how I got here. Baby steps most likely with an accepting wife. Definitely an accepting wife! Also I think I reached the age where I really don't give a @#$% what people think. My guy-side definitely has a unique original spin to it. Although a lot of people I know do know about Jasmine, just as many don't. I'm sure the people at work wouldn't be surprised at all if they found out about Jasmine. I do work in the artistic world of the music industry, so there is a LOT of leeway there. My Mom does not know about Jasmine, and I have to tone down my appearance a lot when I spend time with her. I have told my sister about Jasmine a couple years ago, and she has told her husband. The first thing she told me was, "OMG! ...don't tell Mom!" LOL!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I wear panties every day. I wear a bra as often as I can. It's been a bit of a tight rope with us both working from home (DADT). I haven't had mmt mails done since COVID - I'm way overdue!
    When I was working in the office I wore a bra at least 4 days each week, covered by an undershirt and a button down. I know there are days that it's noticeable and that's fine by me.
    I'm looking at androgynous hair styles lately.

My little things are not so little anymore (D cup) but it is a feminine reminder every minute of the day, no mater what I am wearing... Really not keeping them a secret because they no longer hide very well. Or at all...

Panties everyday for over 7 years, my toes are always painted except when I clean them up to breathe for a few days before my next pedicure, that is the way they are right now, pedi Tuesday
    Crissy

Underdressing: Yes, I've done that, but usually only panties. I think that wearing a bra and/or a camisole would be too visible. When I underdress in panties, I always throw a pair of tighty whities into the laundry to keep the count straight. It's my way of avoiding

questions.

Sometimes I'll wear pantyhose in the winter "to keep warm." sometimes, I'll even wear a pair of yoga leggings under my boy pants.

Before COVID, when I was taking yoga classes at my local gym, I would typically wear very femme yoga leggings (like floral, I love floral leggings) and a femme top (like a tank top or racer back in a solid femme color). I would change at work, before going to yoga class, either in my private office or in the bathroom. I would then "overdress" in my typical male yoga outfit of blue loose-fit yoga pants and a loose-fit T-shirt. As soon as I got to yoga class, I would take off my boy clothes and present my girl clothes.

Most of the GGs were pretty cool with it, maybe some even jealous of my color selections. The guys would barely even look my way for fear of "catching it".

There was also a time when I would go to a salon every 4 weeks or so for a pedicure. Unlike my wife, who always got the same color, I would always get a different color: red,pink, fuchsia, blue or purple. I would do special themed colors for some holidays, like Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St Patrick's Day and Easter. I even wore my toe nail polish to whatever yoga class I was attending. The biggest problem with toe nail polish was making sure I arranged my shower after my wife went downstairs for breakfast. DADT

I only painted my nails twice. The first time I put on clear nail polish, but I got called out on it by a co-worker. After that, I started using Opi Envy matte (clear) nail polish. Once when I was out of town on a long term assignment, I went to a local salon for a mani/pedi. She put a very pale OPI pink on my fingers and then a shiny clear topcoat. I planned on taking in off when I returned to work on Monday, but I decided to leave it on. I did take it off before going home on my biweekly weekend off.

My advice on wearing a bra to work, if you're not out at work and don't want to be, "Just say 'no'" There's so many ways that a bra can give you away.
    1. The most obvious one, the bra lines, especially as these become more visible as you reach and bend over
    2. The little buckle things on the bras straps
    3. The place in back where the bra hooks, where the fabric is double width
    4. The place around the straps where the bra indents your skin
    5. The way the bra shows light and dark patterns, even through a shirt and sweater.

If you must do it, I would suggest a front close bra without adjustable straps or a white or nude "athletic" bra without any buckles or clasps.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    I wear women's clothes every day, except for doctors etc. I have had doctors that knew I wore women's clothes including bras. I feel that doctors and nurses don't need the distraction and it isn't exciting to me. I have had a couple times that un expected exams caused my panties to show. I wear women's tees and jeans most of the time with booties or boat shoes. I own quite a few women's button down blouses that I wear to nice functions. My wife and many of our friends know my choice in clothes. I get hugs from women friends. I'm a 36 C but wear a 38 B most of the time. I still have projection but not as obvious.

Like Jazmine and Liz, I dress in lingerie and unisex clothes, wear Beachscapes feminine perfume, paint my long nails, epulate my arms and legs, and have a few feminine traits... like breasts.
    My wife has told me "some things you do, I do not want to know"....So I keep it low key and Husband first when I am around her.
    She know I was coddled as a child but not everything.....
    In return, she buys me things that are unisex, soft fabrics and femme style blouses and shorts in pretty pastels, nail polish, and moisturizers, lip gloss and feminine girdles and shapers for slight medical conditions I play up....so it all good and even in guy mode, I get that femme feeling.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Wow, so many amazing ideas of what you all do to feel a bit more feminine!

I hadn't considered girly socks, that' a good one! I actually wear compression socks due to varicose veins, so getting some sheer compression stockings would be definitely doable!

I really hope some day I'll be as comfortable with myself as you ladies are, I can only imagine being brave enough to get my ears pierced!

I'm thinking getting some ladies boxer panties would be my next step, once finances allow!

And I'm definitely going to start removing the hair from my chest and stomach - luckily my back is smooth naturally!

And painting my fingernails with clear varnish too.

Thanks to you all for sharing all the little things you do, it's been such a treat reading them all, and getting lots of good ideas!

I wear leggings a LOT, especially during the winter months. They make a good layer under my work clothes, or non-work clothes. Painting my toenails has become a nice little thing I do on occasion, changing colors as I feel. My wife is supportive and has a nice polish collection, so there is always something different to try. Always fun to work in my very male-dominated field knowing that my toenails are red or pink or whatever.
    -Cheryllynn

Don't under-dress very often, but I wear a nightgown, panties and ladies slippers every night after my shower. I sleep in panties every night. My toenails are painted more days than they are not painted
    Jill

Reality Check
    I wear panties all the time unless I'm going to the doctor. My jeans and jean shorts are from the women's department, but are plain and just look like better fitting, less baggy jeans. My toenails are done in clear polish, not color.

Other than that, I am either "male" or "female (crossdressed), never a combination.
    Krisi

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    My little things are not so little anymore (D cup) but it is a feminine reminder every minute of the day, no mater what I am wearing... Really not keeping them a secret because they no longer hide very well. Or at all...
    Your post made me both smile for you and think for a moment Karren.

Too busy simply being me to have any secret tells. Life long DADT, happily it works for us.

Hi Gilly,

Welcome to our little community.

You are only limited by your imagination. ...... underdressing, Secret deodorant, painted toenails, clear polish on your fingernails, being smooth all over, plain pocket women's jeans, women's sneakers, earrings, toe rings, ankle bracelets.

There are a lot of clothing options on the women's side of the store which resembles the men's side.

Have fun and enjoy the journey!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!