Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Part time newbie CD

I think we all dress to please ourselves first and foremost Missy, and as long as we're having a good time doing that, who cares what others may think, right?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Dawn View Post
    Oh baby I know the feeling. I've loved that feeling since I was a kid! Glad to see you I left you a message in the introduction thread.
    Peace and Love
    Missy
    What is it about the simple act of sliding hose onto our legs that is so enticing? For me, much more so than so many other things I do or wear.

Sally Thanks for the sweet words!
    Peace and Love,
    Missy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm wearing a beard and stash in my avatar pic and this one. In fact? I'm wearing them in practically every pic I have posted here! Which is A LOT!
    P1540578 (640x611).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Living the same way here. It's a game, and I put what I want into that game, because it is my game. I wont bring permanent change to myself to enjoy my game a little more. That is my way of seeing things.

Erin - I can only imagine what it must feel like to have your legs and chest shaved for the first time. I would most definitely do that as well, but then, there's the wife. i'm completely in the closet, have a beard, and she would be super suspicious if I were to even shave my beard, let alone anything else!
    Last edited by Di; 07-29-2021 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Per the rules no reason to quote the entire post

You always look so sexy!

I'm not going to lie Sally, it feels wonderful!
    My legs look great in stockings I must say and I'm working on creating cleavage through contouring with makeup (I have a ways to go apparently but it sure is fun)!
    Almost all of my summer dresses and blouses have plunging neck lines and coupled with my always lacey bras and slips it's... simply magical to look down on the girls in all of their spendor. Makes me feel very feminine!
    I may be in the market for a Nubra or some form of adhesive cups to create a more fuller cleavage so if any of you girls have any recommendations, I'm all ears!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Erin - I definitely agree. Your legs DO look great in stockings and heels! Creating cleavage will just add so much more to your journey I'm sure, especially now that you've shaved your legs and chest.

Have fun!

Hey there missy! I'm really sorry to hear that's how your reception turned out. I want to make it clear that crossdressing Is not solely about passing. It's an unique experience for every single crossdresser, and each one has its own pace and limits. You can take your time to explore the world of crossdressing, just keep being true to yourself and respect your own limits.

Just like I said, passing is just a minor part of crossdressing, even though it's quite rewarding. Crossdressing is about experimentation and exploration. There is no right way to start, you can do so as you please. If you feel insecure about crossdressing outside, keep doing that just for yourself, there is nothing wrong with that. Take your time to practice and improve your abilities, and get used to your feminine side: get to know yourself! This way, you'll figure out exactly which aspects of crossdressing are the ones for you. The way you choose to express yourself won't make you less valid.

Now, as a newbie, I guess you could use some tips from more experienced crossdressers, and you came to the right place. Even though you had a rough reception on other forums, I can assure you that you?ll find a lot of useful stuff online. I?ve learned about the term ?crossdressing? about 8 years ago, but since before that I was already interested in exploring my feminine side. Through the internet, I've learned a lot of techniques that I still use, and it helped a lot in the process of exploration. So please, do not give up just because some strangers were mean to you.

About your beard, please do not feel compelled to shave if you don?t want to. Insecurities are very common in our lifestyle, so it's completely comprehensible if you want to do that. If you want to pass as a woman, but really don't want to shave, you can get a silicone female mask. They are getting more realistic everyday, and I think you could start with the ones from the Roanyer company. They are pretty good in terms of quality, and quite affordable. If you want to explore and see if that's your thing, give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin Lafleur View Post
    I'm not going to lie Sally, it feels wonderful!
    My legs look great in stockings I must say and I'm working on creating cleavage through contouring with makeup (I have a ways to go apparently but it sure is fun)!
    Almost all of my summer dresses and blouses have plunging neck lines and coupled with my always lacey bras and slips it's... simply magical to look down on the girls in all of their spendor. Makes me feel very feminine!
    I may be in the market for a Nubra or some form of adhesive cups to create a more fuller cleavage so if any of you girls have any recommendations, I'm all ears!
    It works for sure. I do not have a brand recommendation but if you want cleavage and have some extra skin to work with, it is magic.

Elise,
    Thank you so very much for such a wonderful and loving post. You have been so helpful and sweet about it!
    And I would love to be added as a friend if thats ok with you!
    And OMG the face masks are so beautiful as are the pretty breast forms. Thanks for the info
    Last edited by Missy Dawn; 08-09-2021 at 07:13 AM.
    Peace and Love
    Missy

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Dawn View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a newbie to crossdressing. I've loved to wear stockings and heels since I was a kid. I recently tried some panties and would like to try to expand to more things. I've talk to a couple of crossdressers on other sites and when they saw I had a beard they basically told me to shave or leave them alone. Well I've had a beard for decades and I'm not ready to shave it because I'm not ready to go public with my dressing. Is it a normal thing to ostracize some one especially a newbie for having a beard when I'm just start to really explore?

Peace and Love.
    Missy Dawn
    Keep your beard and wear whatever you want, some people just love to tell others what to do, how to think and how to act. Don't listen to them, if you're not trying to pass, then why worry about removing the beard?

I'm sure you will come to a natural conclusion when the time is right for you to take that leap.

Welcome to this little (mostly) friendly corner of the internet.

Sometimes I think those people still have too much testostorone in them, and they feel the need to exert power over others to make themselves feel superior. They may also use fancy words to argue why they are right and you are wrong. Ignore them.
    Last edited by Swottie; 08-09-2021 at 05:03 PM.
    Swottie

Silver Member
    If there is one thing that I have learnt from this site and take form this site is that we are all very much individuals, we all have our own stories and we all thrive on different levels, the thing I love about being me is exactly that, I am me

You just need to find your way, I have been dressing for over 50yrs now and I know for certain who I am deep inside

Stick at it, see what makes you feel good

hello Missy Dawn,
    If you cross dress in private and do not wish to present as female in public, just do it. That is what I do. And, yes, I have not shaved my face since I was 17 years old. I cross dress because I like to clothes. No one has the right to criticize you (or me) for wishing to keep our facial hair.
    stay healthy!
    Luv Jacques

As a close friend of mine who walked in one day and saw me in a skirt blouse, boobs , when I explained things to him, he said " what you do in your own home is none of my business and not for me to criticise" as for the anti's on the other site, two things, don't listen to them, and i would not visit that site again.
    Beard and dressing? why not, you are in your own home, doing nothing wrong and just getting pleasure out of being able to be "you" to express the woman that you feel is within you.
    I have to say that anybody saying what was said to you on this site would come unstuck with the mods. here it what one can rightly say a "safe haven" full of support and advice freely given to help you on your journey, whatever that me. Whether it is help with clothing, make up or even advice on going out should youy wish one day to that.
    In any case being here is a lifeline to be enjoyed, so stick with us and enjoy.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

If you want to pass, something I know nothing about, then you'll want to shave. If you're happy being a guy in a dress, I don't see how the beard can possibly interfere, unless it's a ZZ Top style beard and it gets stuck in your bra.

Hi Missy...like yourself, this newbie crossdresser sports facial hair also - a goatee (actually a van dyke technically) in my case. I may shave it though, but only because it keeps getting stuck in the lipstick.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    It works for sure. I do not have a brand recommendation but if you want cleavage and have some extra skin to work with, it is magic.
    Thank you Natalie, I'm ordering a NuBra tonight... wish me luck!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

In reference to men that dress with a full beard. The only time I?ve ever seen that is usually on Halloween and I?ve seen many men with beards and a dress lipstick some with earrings too hoops and the like. But that?s the only time I?ve ever seen it in my area as I said at Halloween and mostly in and around gay clubs or around the time of their floor shows with cross dressers female impersonators or transgender. I hope o covered everything my apologies if I didn?t.

When you are ready or feel like it then you will shave it off and complete the look you want. I have a goatee (around 15 years ago) when I first started and one day I just felt like it is time and the rest is history.

As someone earlier said, you could always try a silicone mask if you want to keep your male face intact but feel it's incompatible with your female persona. I know that could feel kind of claustrophobic, though. I have recently ordered one from Dreammask/Celesmask since I get serious image issues seeing my head on top of a femme look.

Hi Missy,
    I too am a newbie and I want to explore a complete conversion, makeup and wig, the whole works. However, I still have a roommate that wouldn't understand my desire to crossdress but he will be moving out in the near future. Once he does, I will be able to explore as much as I want and one day have the confidence to go outside dressed up as well. I do when he is out of town and go outside at night, it is exhilarating! I do have facial hair and I usually shave once a week, I don't like shaving but I don't like facial hair either. Weird, right? However, it is my choice and it should be yours as well. When you are ready, you will make the right choice for you!

009.jpg