Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Part time newbie CD

Aspiring Member
    Do what you like. Do not worry about what others might say. Progress as you feel comfortable and what makes it fun for you. If you aren't going trying to pass and go out it doesn't matter much what you are doing as long as it works for you. To progress you might want to think of trying a bra, girdle, or corset. Corsets can range all over the place in quality and price. Be aware. You might try "underdressing" and going out too? Anyway I think you will be welcome here. Sherrii

Reality Check
    re: "Is it a normal thing to ostracize some one especially a newbie for having a beard when I'm just start to really explore?"

Are you sure they were trying to "ostracize" you for having a beard? Is it possible that you took their suggestion the wrong way?

Personally, I would suggest getting rid of the beard, only because when you look in the mirror, it's impossible to see a woman looking back if the image has a beard. Maybe that's not your intent though so you can certainly keep it if you want to.
    Krisi

I guess I joined back in 2020 But at the end of November I had a seizure and then again in June. They took away a large chunk of my memory. So I just reinstated my account the other day. But thanks for the support.
    Peace and Love
    Missy Dawn

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thanks for the support Bridget!
    Peace and Love
    Missy Dawn

Mbmeen I also wanted to tell that you have beautiful legs!
    Missy

Jolene thanks for the sweet and encouraging words! Big hugs back to you sweetie!
    Peace and Love
    Missy Dawn

Thanks Julie!
    Peace and Love
    Missy Dawn

JennyMay Thank you so very much for the wonderful reply to me. Some else one told me about Conchita and i think she's beautiful! Thanks again for your encouragement and I love your beautiful smile.
    Peace and Love
    Missy Dawn

Thank you so much Sherrie! Your kind words made me feel so good. I have thought about trying to get all three of those items I just think they'll look and feel wonderful and so sexy.
    Peace and Love
    Missy Dawn

Let me be crystal clear about this, right up front... You have every right to be who you are, even if that means you want to be a bearded lady. Just be clear that presenting in public that way is, to a certain extent, hurtful to the cause of acceptance for those of us who wish to be seen and treated as one gender. If you identify as a male and deliberately present as a man in a dress, that is a choice. Again, I totally recognize your right to make that choice but I insist that you recognize that, to the less-informed public, your choice reinforces the notion being any kind of TG is a "choice".
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Krisi,
    Yes she was ostracizing me because she started out knowing that I had a beard and was said I should shave but then got to start knowing me better and was ok with it and was trying to get very involved with me. Then the next day she said she just can't handle the beard and if I wasn't willing to shave that I shouldn't contact her again. And btw I do see my beautiful female side when I look in the mirror because I'm all me no matter what.
    Peace and Love
    Missy Dawn

Thanks Aunt Kelly,
    I'm closeted and don't intend to go out in public. I just enjoy myself at home. Thanks for your response.
    Peace and Love
    Missy Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    If you identify as a male and deliberately present as a man in a dress, that is a choice. Again, I totally recognize your right to make that choice but I insist that you recognize that, to the less-informed public, your choice reinforces the notion being any kind of TG is a "choice".
    What a questionable ask. I don't think anyone going out with a beard and female clothes has anything to "recognize" since they're not responsible for this particular problem you describe. If it was to mock TGs then ok. But it's not. Your freedom to be what you want to be should never be at the expense of others' freedom to do the same. And this is oblivious to the fact that there may be people for whom going out with a beard and female clothes isn't a choice but a need. But they don't do it, because they get both muggles looks IRL and these sententious remarks in the forums. Live and let live please.

just be yourself If it feels good and doesn't harm go for it. There are folks here who were heels and skirts and a bald head There are others with a beard. You sound intelligent so you know some one might say something So What. Have fun enjoy yourself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Thank you Diane

Thanks for your kind words Sallee
    Peace and Love
    Missy Dawn

Non-Binary Princess Britney Summers's Avatar
    I don't see the big deal, as you only do it at home. I don't always shave either.

Platinum Member
    Hi Missy Dawn , In the Crossdressers Hand book,

Rule #1 says The only Rule is That there are No Rules, You make your own Rules, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Thanks Britney!
    Peace and Love
    Missy Dawn

Hi Blue Orchid back at ya!
    Thanks for the reply sweetie!
    Peace and Love
    Missy Dawn

I?m in the exact same boat Dawn. Bearded, but love, love, love wearing panties, and anything else I can get my hands on, but could never, ever pass. Still, always exciting when I pull up some panties.

Quote Originally Posted by DianeT View Post
    What a questionable ask. I don't think anyone going out with a beard and female clothes has anything to "recognize" since they're not responsible for this particular problem you describe. If it was to mock TGs then ok. But it's not. Your freedom to be what you want to be should never be at the expense of others' freedom to do the same. And this is oblivious to the fact that there may be people for whom going out with a beard and female clothes isn't a choice but a need. But they don't do it, because they get both muggles looks IRL and these sententious remarks in the forums. Live and let live please.
    I agree. That is suggesting that the MIAD doesn't have gender issues to deal with.

IMO, just because you go out as MIAD you probably have similar gender issues many of us deal with but choose to go out as a man. I get the urge and strong desire to be a woman often, but I have decided it will never happen. I doubt I will ever pass, but the desire to go out in skinny jeans, high heels and a nice blouse is strong. I feel I could pull off some more endogenous outfits in public.

Missy, don't let others dictate what to do or not to do..... There is a wide range of reasons why people cross dress. Some to be passable, some to be female, or like me....for COMFORT.
    My hand is over my mouth in my profile pic to cover my goatee. While I shave my body, I still keep facial hair for male mode. It's whatever "floats your boat".
    "Out of ALL the thing I have lost, it's my mind that I miss the most"

Banned Read only
    Many of us are consumed with the illusion of passing, of hopefully, one day, being embraced as the women we are or want to be. They work really really hard at trying to "pass" and usually have all kinds of hangups over any masculine traits that make this endeavor harder than they'd like. That kind of person is typically repulsed by the idea of a MIAD or a bearded crossdresser. You just don't fit into their ideal.

However, among the younger generation, and particularly in more coastal, progressive places, the MIAD approach has gained great popularity. I often seen twenty-something guys with their lumbersexual beards casually sporting dresses, without a care in the world.

While I must confess that this does not fit neatly into my ideals, I think it's wonderful that society can see a guy with a beard in a dress and not melt down. That's called progress.

So keep doing you and don't listen to anyone. I'm sure you look fantastic.

Hi Sally,
    Thats how I am slipping on a silky pair of stockings and heels

Peace and Love
    Missy

Hi Pumped,
    Thanks for the kind supportive words hun.
    Peace and Love
    Missy

Hi Sissy,
    Thanks for your support! LOL I thought you were covering to look cute, and btw you are. Have a wonderful day!
    Peace and Love
    Missy

Wow Monica thanks for the wonderful message. I just feel that people shouldn't judge others for what they do when it doesn't fit their ideals. Especially in a forum like this website. Judging is judging and I would think that the women in here should understand that we all aren't alike. or differences is what make us so special and beautiful human beings.
    Peace and Love
    Missy

Hi Missy,
    Don't let a few ruin it for you. Do your thing and be yourself. For years I had a moustache and never shaved my legs. Then I reached the point where I was ready to be me and all the hair went, never to return. When it's right for you then it's time. Just enjoy being you.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Thank you Cheryl for your very supportive message!
    Peace and Love
    Missy

Here in Vegas we have two very active drag performers. One is called Norma Lee Aman (normally a man) and the another Felinda Bush ( fell in the bush) both have beards. Also there are other cross dressers around with beards. So don't feel like you would be the only one.

Now at the very least cross dressing puts you into a gender non conforming role. If you are not conforming to one then why sorry about conforming to the other? To me it seams rediculous to set rules for those bending or breaking the rules already. Don't worry about what others tell you and do your own thing. If you weren't ok with that you probably wouldn't be cross dressing.

Jennifer thank you so much for your message. I'd love to see some beautiful girls with beards. I may just have to go to Vegas. Thanks for your encouraging words. I agree it's odd the non conforming people get upset at someone else being non conforming just in a different way from them. I will follow my own path. And like a friend pointed out the comments from them are their way of trying it encourage me not necessarily putting me down, and if they are oh well thats their choice. I'm not going to judge them. Thanks again!

Peace and Love
    Missy

Of course Missy!! Stockings and heels just send me reeling. The sensation of the silky hose on my legs is almost more than I can bear.

Oh baby I know the feeling. I've loved that feeling since I was a kid! Glad to see you I left you a message in the introduction thread.
    Peace and Love
    Missy

Do what makes you feel comfortable Missy Dawn, it's where you will eventually end up anyway!
    I've tried the whole passable thing and going outside and found that it simply wasn't for me. I found it more stressful than satisfying. To each their own.
    I now enjoy wearing a short trimmed beard in my outside male world and have no desire to change that anytime soon. I feel just as feminine when I'm dressed regardless of what the mirror tells me. It's not how I look to others that's important to me (although I recently started shaving my legs and chest for the first time ever). I love how my legs now look in stockings and how my breasts look in my bra and lacey v-necks. It's all about what I see and feel that makes me feel feminine. That's my sweet spot. Hopefully you will find that soon!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

I shaved my facial hair off for good about 15 years ago. I wasn't even going out in public yet. I just hated the way I looked at home in the mirror - en femme with a beard. It's very incongruous IMO and when going out with the girls I'd rather that none of them are sporting a beard. It might bring the wrong kind of attention to the whole group.

Except Phil! Phil looks great in a dress/beard combo.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Thanks Erin,
    I love your attitude. I feel just as fem and sexy with my beard because when I dress up I'm looking at what I'm wearing and not my face since I don't wear make up or a wig. I would love to have someone help me do my eyes up dark and sexy, I love the sexy/****ty look. And i don't care what anyone else thinks because it's for me and my pleasure. Thanks for tell me about your experiences. Have a wonderful day hun.
    Peace and Love
    Missy

Thanks for your comments Ressie
    Peace and Love
    Missy