Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Part time newbie CD

I think we all dress to please ourselves first and foremost Missy, and as long as we're having a good time doing that, who cares what others may think, right?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Dawn View Post
    Oh baby I know the feeling. I've loved that feeling since I was a kid! Glad to see you I left you a message in the introduction thread.
    Peace and Love
    Missy
    What is it about the simple act of sliding hose onto our legs that is so enticing? For me, much more so than so many other things I do or wear.

Sally Thanks for the sweet words!
    Peace and Love,
    Missy

Weirdest woman ever! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm wearing a beard and stash in my avatar pic and this one. In fact? I'm wearing them in practically every pic I have posted here! Which is A LOT!
    P1540578 (640x611).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Living the same way here. It's a game, and I put what I want into that game, because it is my game. I wont bring permanent change to myself to enjoy my game a little more. That is my way of seeing things.

Erin - I can only imagine what it must feel like to have your legs and chest shaved for the first time. I would most definitely do that as well, but then, there's the wife. i'm completely in the closet, have a beard, and she would be super suspicious if I were to even shave my beard, let alone anything else!
    Last edited by Di; 07-29-2021 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Per the rules no reason to quote the entire post

You always look so sexy!

I'm not going to lie Sally, it feels wonderful!
    My legs look great in stockings I must say and I'm working on creating cleavage through contouring with makeup (I have a ways to go apparently but it sure is fun)!
    Almost all of my summer dresses and blouses have plunging neck lines and coupled with my always lacey bras and slips it's... simply magical to look down on the girls in all of their spendor. Makes me feel very feminine!
    I may be in the market for a Nubra or some form of adhesive cups to create a more fuller cleavage so if any of you girls have any recommendations, I'm all ears!
    Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Erin - I definitely agree. Your legs DO look great in stockings and heels! Creating cleavage will just add so much more to your journey I'm sure, especially now that you've shaved your legs and chest.

Have fun!