Thread: What to do?

What to do?

I have a whole weekend to myself finally! I was all excited because I?ve not been able to dress for a long while; now though I? m uncertain what I might do? Does anyone have any thoughts about how to use that girl time?

Denise,

So, are we talking about going out or just chillin' around the house?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

My typical activity always involved setting up my camera on a tripod and taking pictures of various outfits. Getting to review the photos when not having a chance to dress is inspirational to me. I take all my photos on a dedicated SD card and any edits are saved only to that same card. I've sprayed SD cards with pink spray paint so as never to confuse which was which. I've never used my phone for "personal" pics like that.

Since I don't get out dressed, I can't help with any suggestions there.

Love the pink paint touch Bea

Denise, in or out, I can make the assumption that you are going to dress without excessive risks of being wrong. Right? Right?

Platinum Member
    Depends on your preferences, of course, but if you are adventurous, consider an outing to the mall or a museum. If you prefer to stay safely at home, just enjoy a spending 24/7 in girl mode.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    When my wife is away for the night or several days I tend to don a dress and heels and everything between; drive to my favorite residential neighborhood; and take a stroll in the evening. Other than that it is doing household activities and lounging around.

If I had that opportunity... Mall, museum, a walk in a park, dinner at a restaurant, ball game, concert....

In addition to what others have said, in our area many summer concert events are held outside. Some are very casual, sit in a bag chair or blanket on the ground. But others are a little more dressy. I work at one of the more dressy venues and the ladies are dressed beautifully. Usually not in heels as the concerts are outside in the grass, but they wear sun dresses, cute sandles, beautiful lacy summer tops, cute sun hats. One lady had on satin looking shiny leggings with satin top that was just stunning. Check to see if you have local events and/or concerts going on.

Whatever you decide upon, make the most of it and enjoy every minute! For me the anticipation and planning is almost as good as what comes later.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah G View Post
    Whatever you decide upon, make the most of it and enjoy every minute! For me the anticipation and planning is almost as good as what comes later.
    What Deborah said...

The suggestion of setting up the camera is a good one. Work on some things and check yourself out with the camera. Many cameras can also take video now for a real good view.

If you haven't ventured out yet. Get comfortable with your look and take a drive, and maybe a walk in a park to build up your confidence.

Also, a silky nightie and panties make for a dreamy night's sleep.

If I had the chance to be fully dressed in my favorite frilly things, I would jump in my car and drive to the mall in the next town and just enjoy walking through some of the feminine stores, picking up some special lacy under clothes.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You're joking? I have 100 dressing ideas and stories I'm working on!

So, if you're not going to use your dressing weekend, Denise? Can I have it!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Reality Check
    Walking around a residential neighborhood in the evening while dressed as a woman is not a good idea. In many neighborhoods there are people who know everyone who "belongs" there and will question those who don't. Or even call the police on them.

It's much safer to walk in a shopping mall, the business part of town (during business hours) or in the tourist part of town. A park is OK in daylight but not at night.

For me, the trick is getting out of my home and into the vehicle and then driving out of the neighborhood without being seen (and of course returning). I have gone so far as to underdress and then finish dressing in the vehicle while parked somewhere. It's a PITA.
    Krisi

Some of my favorite activities... Invite a girlfriend over, go shopping (usually at Goodwill stores), have lunch, return home, try on our new treasures, accessorize and have a photoshoot. 😋