Thread: Party above

Party above

My wife is having a ladies only party upstairs. There are about a dozen women chatting and having fun. I am down here in a dress, bra, forms, panties and pantyhose. We live on a hill so you can enter the first floor in the front of the house and enter the top floor from the back of the house. We never use the front door. Fortunately, no one is allowed on the first floor because it is just storage, so I am pretty safe. My wife will be surprised and delighted when she finds out. I am going to stay this way after the ladies leave.

In some ways I wish I could just walk up the stairs and join the party. But that would open several cans of worms that need to stay closed. But I can join vicariously and enjoy my own little party down here.

Platinum Member
    Darn, that would be tempting?but worms are worms.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

My wife just brought me a sandwich. Her reaction was priceless. She asked if I wanted to join them, but she did not really mean it. Just love that woman.

I sincerely hope that later when the party is over she doesn't tell you "Well? We've been waiting for you???"

It's almost like your part of it being in the same house. I had a great feeling a few weeks back when we went for a walk and ran into some family members and we're all women. We ended up staying with them all day and it felt like I was one of the girls. To bad they didn't know I was wearing pink panties. It was fun hanging out with the women just out of the blue like that.

Gold Member
    Maybe you should have gone up stairs; You would most likely been a topic of conservation.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jacke , That surely would have been interesting, >Orchid**oo**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That would be fun to join the group.
    We've discussed things like that except that in past discussions with some of her friends talking about TV shows and movies we've found that they are not very accepting to our community.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

What kind of talk do you expect at the women's party?

I worked mostly with women for most of my career. Talk was mostly - relationships, children, decorating, recipes, TV, movies. Would those topics interest you? I enjoyed my co-workers for their personalities but most of them didn't talk about things that interested me.

BTW, you should have joined them when your wife asked you to (Even if she didn't mean it). It would have started new topics that may have been some interest to you. (I can almost guarantee that their topics wouldn't be about fashion, shopping, and underwear.)
    Last edited by char GG; 07-25-2021 at 10:12 AM.

As a young adult my wife didn't join groups of women in parties since she wasn't thrilled with the constant talks about children, pregnancy and delivery. As a young adult I didn't join groups of men because I didn't care about cars and sports. We tended to join groups of people where we found discussions that interested us, and gender wasn't a factor. Today we have less mundanity opportunities and baby delivery concerns us less anyway.
    This said. Two years ago I went to a training course with participants from multiple companies and at lunch break and being late at the party I ended up at a table where I was the only representative of the dangling second floor tribe. These women spoke non stop about their children and school and feeding children and children children children for the whole duration of the lunch. They gently tried to include me in the conversation but I don't have children myself so my added value in the conversation was close to the atomic weight of the hydrogen element and I decided to keep a low profile and simply listen. After a few minutes, I realized that what I took at first as a trivial chit chat merely destined to pass time between people who didn't know each other and would never cross pathes again was actually more than that. I watched these women talking and they were really involved in the discussion. That conversation meant something to them. And they were sharing a lot of private information in the process, something I don't reckon men usually do. They were exchanging intel, comparing experiences and points of view, and I realized that they were actually improving their game and solving problems that way, that this casual conversation was in fact very practical. At least that is how I interpreted it. And I really enjoyed that experience. It touched and moved me to be so close a witness to their daily experience as women. And that they accepted to do it in front of me (after a few minutes of hesitation). I was moved by what they were experiencing, by the difficulties they encountered, how they managed work and private life aspects, how they solved problems. It was an enriching and special moment and as a man I felt very privileged and grateful to be included.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacke View Post
    My wife just brought me a sandwich. Her reaction was priceless. She asked if I wanted to join them, but she did not really mean it. Just love that woman.
    You should have said "OK" and started up the stairs. And seen what her reaction was.

To be honest, If it was me, that is what I would have done but I would not have continued and joined the party. Crossdressing is like ringing a bell. Once it's rung, you can't "un-ring" it.
    Krisi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Jacke, I hope u won't regret your decision later? No matter what the topic was when u entered the room? I'm pretty sure it would have involved u, then!

U could have simply walked in and stayed briefly. Just long enuff to answer a few questions and maybe get a few of yours answered!

Of course, if u had, nearly everyone the ladies knew who knows u would know now!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Like a lot of us, I would love to join a party like that. To just be one of the girls has been a dream of mine for my whole life. I love the way women communicate.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I had a girl friend tell me she had to get waxed bc her boyfriend was back in town and that's how he likes it. So matter of fact. That's acceptance.

Cheryl, Knowing this particular group, it would not have been accepted. In fact, it would have harmed my wife and I have no desire for that.

Char, I have spent a lot of time with women's groups, often the only male, and and been all but forgotten while there. I have a pretty good idea of how the conversation goes. I have often sat silently and observed.

Sherry, No, I never really considered going up there. But it would have caused a stir.