Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back in the Dating Game

After a lot of frustration I decided to change tactics. I replaced half of the Micki pictures with pictures of me in obviously male mode. This was actually enormously helpful. The number of men messaging me dropped significantly and the number of women rose. In addition I found that I was making better quality connections too.
    Thank you so much!

It’s time for me to look for someone new, but had no idea how to go about it in an authentic way.

Thanks for sharing Micki, sorry about your marriage but sounds like you are moving on and looking forward, and best of luck with your current situation. I know you mention that you aren't romantically attracted to men - I happen to be in a romantic relationship with a great guy (we're both bi) and it's amazing. if you do happen to ever go down that road you wouldn't regret it if you found the right guy.