Thread: It's going to be 2 years since my last dressing

It's going to be 2 years since my last dressing

Hi girls,
    Too much work and I was unable to enter and have a chat.
    This is just to tell you about this. In some days, it will be 2 years since my lasr dressing as Barbara. You know, the funny part is that last time was 99% complete "transformation"... I was missing just beast forms, but I was complete me. I looked stunning that time... I buy a pair of black stilletos, a beautiful wig, colored contacts, my best makeup (I'm still not as good as you puting makeup, but it was very good ad that time), black pantyhoses, and a cat custome. It has a cat mask and I really looked beautiful I was slim and I have very good legs, waist and bottom. So I really enjoyed that time. Those images are still in my head...

I was on a business trip, so I have the opportunity to do it peaceful and quiet. Despite that, I'm still too afraid of taking pictures... I always believe that somebody can kack my phone and show that to my wife. Maybe next time I'll use a different phone, or a camera that doesn't connect to internet, just for my mental health XD.

That next time, nobody knows when. With this pandemic, here in My country I don't know when this will be over, so I can have maybe 1 week alone (my wife loves to go to my in laws house, and I stay here to work). And use that week to be myself again. Does that happens to anybody else?

I can't shop online either, because things arrive here at home... maybe retunring to office I could do something different.

OK, enough of self pity. I hope you go better than I am now...

Kisses,
    Barbara.
    Last edited by barbaralegs76; 07-27-2021 at 12:14 PM. Reason: CAT not "car"

Barbara,

A forced hiatus is not something any of us relish the idea of so feel for you.

I have the same online issues as you however there's a few retailers who offer delivery to a local convenience store for collection and those have proven to be a lifesaver. I had made myself a promise only to buy in person while enfemme but the pandemic has scuppered that so I've relented a few times and bought online taking the click and collect option.

How you get an opportunity soon to dress.

Between retirement, a pandemic in its second year and feeling older every year along with a family lake home we used to be able to alternate going to by ourselves being sold I have been dead in the water as well. The online shopping even done discretely would look odd because at this stage of our lives every trip out of the house is kind of a big deal that prompts questions. Not in a prying way but out of concern about each other?s welfare. Getting older and losing the independence of our younger working years changes the whole dynamic for some of us. I finally have a five day opening next month but given my circumstances it would almost be a waste of money to do any shopping. Nevertheless, I expect that when the day approaches for me to be taxi service to the airport for my wife and daughter the pink fog will descend with a vengeance when I get some privacy and don?t have to suppress it. I could see myself stopping at the ATM and shopping my way home from the airport. It?s crazy how I can suppress the urge when I can?t dress and turn on a dime like that when the obstacles are removed. That is my lot in life and I am resigned to enjoy what little time I can find at this point. Regardless of outside influences I will always be a crossdresser and will do it whenever I have sufficient alone time.
    Last edited by Star01; 07-27-2021 at 10:37 AM.