Thread: Android Games for CD Enjoyment?

Android Games for CD Enjoyment?

Hi girls,

I am in a situation right now where I will not be getting the dress much. So I was wondering if anyone had found any of the fashion or dress up android games for your phone that are fun and help scratch the dressing itch? I also have heard some people mention social virtual life apps or programs too where you can run a female avatar. Basically I am looking for something feminine that I can indulge my love of cloths, hair, and make up. I thought maybe some of my sisters here might have some suggestions or similar experiences.

Thank you all for the help!
    Sincerely,
    Laura
    "Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, because it's OK to be a boy,
    but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because you think that being a girl is degrading.
    But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels like for a girl?"
    - The Cement Garden

--

The only one I can really think of is The Sims Mobile. Looks like this one is new than The Sims Freeplay. Just downloaded it, but haven't played it. I love The Sims games, in a way it allows to play out that female dream of dressing, makeup, hair and others. Haven't played Sims 4 in a while. I have the online downloads that I have purchased.

There maybe others though.

I have an android phone too and while I don't play the games, I have seen ads for various makeover apps and games. My brother in law told me about the app called "reface" and I find it very addictive seeing your face superimposed on someone else's and seeing yourself as various women from movies and tv shows etc

Non-Binary Princess Britney Summers's Avatar
    I play super stylist. I am on level 43 and only spent money once the whole time I played it, money isn't necessary to play it.

Been playing Love Nikki Dress Up Queen for a few years, and several hundred dollars later. Some suits I just Had to have

ETA: That's Nikki as my avatar
    Last edited by Denice; 07-29-2021 at 05:49 PM.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

I have a Jeopardy game for my old Game Boy and I liked to set my on screen character as a female, just for fun, but never saved it in case my kids got into it. I'll admit I enjoyed the game more that way.

I play Covet Fashion, can sometimes help me through those times when i can't dress for a few days!

Let's not forget the Wii! You can make your own Mii as whatever you want ... fat, skinny, tall...etc.
    I have a Joyce character that has some similarities. When playing games with others no one asks and I f they did it is a friend of my wife's.