Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you feel feminine when you're completely naked?

Now that I have had my top surgery, yes. I now have a 45-32-42 figure, and am 5’ 10” tall and 180 pounds, which makes me a tall Amazon of a woman, but definitely feminine. Haven’t had the lower surgery yet, but if I am at all careful how I sit or recline, I can appear fully female now.

Before my top surgery, I would have answered no.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ceera; 08-11-2021 at 11:38 AM.

Hi Britney, No, I don't feel feminine when naked. I wish I did, it would save a lot of time.

I would say
    "NO"
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

When I was about 10 or 12 years old I discovered that I could tuck my boy parts out of sight between my thighs and feel very feminine. Adding clothing much came later but I can still be happy just naked and tucked.