Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel feminine when you're completely naked?

Do you feel feminine when you're completely naked?

Personally I don't feel feminine when naked. My behaviours and expressions when naked are pretty male functional like being cooler or getting un naked after the being naked.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I struggled with wanting to be female for over 10 years, Britney. Then, I bought my first complete silicone suit. When I put it on and saw myself with a naked female body I was shocked out of my mind!

In fact, after that I completely lost all interest in hormones and surgeries! Now, I can appear to be female whenever I like!

Imagine me without the bikini.

IMG_0993 (2) (408x640).jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 07-30-2021 at 11:42 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I don't really feel necessarily feminine ever. I'm a guy in a skirt or drab. But, I would say that I actually feel more "naked" dressed in a skirt than I do in my birthday suit. If someone were to see me naked, they'd know very little about me. If they were to see me in a skirt, they'd know things that I'm even more guarded about revealing. But, that's just me.

docrobbysherry;

Haha Brilliant.
    I don't think I could enjoy a silicone suit. I like all sorts of textures and that would just get in the way. I consider myself sensual ahead of any gender enquiry - any sort of barrier to touch is undesirable.

Out of interest though... did it smell of

Bea_

Great answer this. I feel the same - me in whatever. Wearing "girl's clothes" is learnt behaviour. Naked I'm just me naked too - although i'd prefer not to see it despite having no external person make a point of registering their distaste for it.

I would say they'd still know little about you, only a behaviour you indulge in. They'd draw plenty of their own conclusions though.
    Last edited by Di; 07-29-2021 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Stop quoting entire posts / read the RULES

Since I've had 'man boobs' since I was a kid, and being a 'grower' not a show-er', so the genitals are almost invisible behind the pubic hair, well, yes, I feel feminine when I'm naked.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

There are moments I do, especially after I shave my body. But there are elements that are obviously missing that I?d love to have. The other day, though, I caught a peek of my silhouette and noticed some nice feminine lines.

I feel I do, looking myself in the mirror. when I was younger more.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Since I've had 'man boobs' since I was a kid, and being a 'grower' not a show-er', so the genitals are almost invisible behind the pubic hair, well, yes, I feel feminine when I'm naked.
    I can understand some of this. I'm a grower too. When i was about 8 my Mum was furious at me coming in late and filthy and more or less strip washed me in the kitchen in front of her best mate - my best mate's Mum. They passed comments on how tiny it was and made comparisons... that set me up for 30 years of not being able to piss in a urinal or publicly out of shame. I feel it was more immascualting though than giving of any femininity. I actually have a pretty good length when it's active so not too bothered and the peeing situation has improved in latter years.

Also, depsite having a jet black streak of hair down my spine at birth, puberty wasn't particularly generous in giving me hair and i dont have much on my legs and arms and a grand total of 2 on my chest (I'm 42..). I don't have much facial hair either. I'm short and have a small head and low forehead. Most of these things I attribute to being a foetul smoker and no longer find particularly immasculating nor feminine. I just feel a bit not average...

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by CrossKimmy View Post
    There are moments I do, especially after I shave my body. But there are elements that are obviously missing that I?d love to have. The other day, though, I caught a peek of my silhouette and noticed some nice feminine lines.
    Oh god yes. Shaved limbs against each other or clad in anything sheer. Divine. But then I live for sensations. Covid has taught me of the wondeful sensation of a cleanly shaved face moving inside a medical mask. The lick of a freshly shaved top lip is another good one. I can't decide if for myself that is simply hedonism.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayleen View Post
    I feel I do, looking myself in the mirror. when I was younger more.
    Is that to say you feel feminine or that you feel you look feminine? Must the mirror be there to reinforce the feeling of femininity?

Platinum Member
    Not really. I certainly do not see anything feminine in my reflection.

A little bit, yes. My hips are about 8 inches wider than my waist and about the same as my chest so even buck naked in boy mode I can still feel quite content (I was a never going to win a prize for most manly man anyway)

I sure don't feel feminine when naked and looking into a mirror, unless the planets suddenly de-aligned, antimatter suddenly became dominant in the universe and women suddenly left the toilet seat lifted.

I'm envious of your curvy body Angela! I don't have any hips to speak of, so not a very feminine body type unfortunately.

docrobbysherry your a Pure beautiful woman! As far as I go even naked being bearded and heavy I still love the ****ty female side I always feel in me! I love her.
    Peace and Love
    Missy
    Last edited by Missy Dawn; 07-28-2021 at 12:36 PM.

Reality Check
    No, I do not feel feminine when I am naked. I need the boobs, butt and hair to begin to feel "feminine".
    Krisi

I feel old and tubby when I'm completely naked. a definite apple shape
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Aspiring Member
    Absolutely not. Facial hair, 240 lbs of muscles (and fat), a descent sized protrusion and hefty jewels. Not feminine at all. Actually, not even feeling feminine when dressed

Only in my imagination, but then, I have a very vivid and active imagination ? LOL
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Yes I do. I?m small for a male, 5ft 6 135-140, 28-29 waist. I exercise daily so I?m toned. But it’s better if I turn sideways to avoid looking at the male accoutrements.
    Last edited by Angela Marie; 07-28-2021 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela1954 View Post
    Yes I do. I?m small for a male, 5ft 6 135-140, 28-29 waist. I exercise daily so I?m toned. But it?s better if I turn sideways to avoid looking at the male accoutrements.
    That's a fair description of a female form although I wouldn't necessarily call it feminine... what are your feminine feelings - imagine you are blind...

PS good on you for looking after youreslf. Being "toned" isn't without effort and I appreciate your self respect and I know you be loving thise endorphins.

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDawn View Post
    Only in my imagination, but then, I have a very vivid and active imagination ? LOL
    This is my favourite answer so far!! Where else would femininity come from??

You is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie Birmingham View Post
    Absolutely not. Facial hair, 240 lbs of muscles (and fat), a descent sized protrusion and hefty jewels. Not feminine at all. Actually, not even feeling feminine when dressed
    Great answer!!

Quote Originally Posted by April Rose View Post
    Ha - is that a measure of beauty or femininity?

Quote Originally Posted by April Rose View Post
    Ha - is that a measure of beauty or femininity?

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    No, I do not feel feminine when I am naked. I need the boobs, butt and hair to begin to feel "feminine".
    Do you associate feminity with an idealised female form? Is femininity stored in pads and silicone or is it something else we're feeling in these inanimate items?

Is feminity not innate?
    Last edited by char GG; 07-28-2021 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Remember, this site is for families also

I imagine I never feel feminine, however that feels, at any time. I do, though, feel great whenever I am in a skirt or dress.

Yes. I fill 32A VS bras without forms. 25 inch waist, two inches above my belly button. 34 inch hips. I like eating chocolate!
    My hair is long and I shave off my body hair. I am quite comfortable going outside wearing a crop top and short shorts.

Marion

My best answer would be "Not at all." I have all the overtly male attributes of an over-weight, middle aged man.

I do not know how to feel any other way whether naked or clothed.
    My boobs are always getting in the way, I'm usually naturally tucked and I am pretty hair free everywhere.
    I like to keep myself clean and smelling nice and my long fingernails alone affirms my desire.
    Sure, there was a time I could work out and look butch but I felt dirty and I was miserable.
    So I do my best not to be that way....
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    I imagine I never feel feminine, however that feels, at any time. I do, though, feel great whenever I am in a skirt or dress.
    I hear that - love being in a skirt. Never tried a dress but always imagined its somewhat similar to a kimono. I have no idea if I'm feminine either.

Quote Originally Posted by Maid_Marion View Post
    Yes. I fill 32A VS bras without forms. 25 inch waist, two inches above my belly button. 34 inch hips. I like eating chocolate!
    My hair is long and I shave off my body hair. I am quite comfortable going outside wearing a crop top and short shorts.

Marion
    Love being shaved - except for a landing strip. I reckon I'd be a 40A/AA withhout forms depending on whether i was in a period of fitness obsession or not. You sound blessed or make an incredible effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Geena75 View Post
    My best answer would be "Not at all." I have all the overtly male attributes of an over-weight, middle aged man.
    Are we mould siblings??

Quote Originally Posted by candykowal View Post
    I do not know how to feel any other way whether naked or clothed.
    My boobs are always getting in the way, I'm usually naturally tucked and I am pretty hair free everywhere.
    I like to keep myself clean and smelling nice and my long fingernails alone affirms my desire.
    Sure, there was a time I could work out and look butch but I felt dirty and I was miserable.
    So I do my best not to be that way....
    You don't havs to look butch to work out. I couldn't give up those joy-joy feelings of imtense exercise. High rep, low weight. You can have the body of a triathlete.
    Acknowledging the less understood things I enjoy has casued me to stop chewing my hands and look after them. I am blessed with really good skin and have always been selective about what prodcuts I use. Interesting that my SO has always complemented me on how soft I am but gets a bit squeamish if I shave my legs. Though we've only interacted that way a few times.

No I don't. It just serves as a dismal reminder of the fact that I was born xy instead of xx.