Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel feminine when you're completely naked?

Hi Rayleen, your post-script is almost haunting for me. I have often thought, "am I just fabricating an alternate reality out of desire, influenced by so many others on this journey." I just feel so much more "at home" when I'm "being" a woman. I started off as just an ordinary crossdresser two halloweens ago. I continue to be amazed, bewildered and a little frightened (haha) by the speed in which my evolution is taking place. Today, if life circumstances were different, I would seriously consider transitioning.
    Warmly... Beverly

Hi Beverly , Thanks for your comment Beverly Philips. things change, but can't get the past back
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Chin up Elizabeth G. It's one of the easier malformations to address. Just add a dress.
    There are many women I expect aren't happy with the vessel they were gifted.

No, I don't feel very feminine when naked. I don't feel very masculine either.
    I would need to change a few things to feel feminine naked.

On that thought, if I'm wearing one of my wigs and have my makeup done then I do feel somewhat feminine naked. Somewhat. But at least more feminine than masculine for sure.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Britney42 View Post
    docrobbysherry;

Haha Brilliant.
    I don't think I could enjoy a silicone suit. I like all sorts of textures and that would just get in the way. I consider myself sensual ahead of any gender enquiry - any sort of barrier to touch is undesirable.

Out of interest though... did it smell of -----?
    One of the most frustrating things is seeing myself totally naked and wanting to touch my boobs, etc. But, can't feel my hand!

Silicone has no smell, Britney!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I do, especially if I focus on the area from hips to just below my breasts. My waist is the most feminine part of my body! I also just enjoy being naked

No....not one bit
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

No, I don't feel feminine either 😩 . Maybe a little when I manage to get everywhere nice and smooth and I can see my small natural (maybe AA) boobs, but generally, I just look like a naked middle-aged guy.

Gilley,

We have something in common. Your profile shoes, I have the same pair in black, aren't they the most comfortable and easy to walk in!

Davina

I feel a little feminine when i shave my armpits and legs but most of tge time no. I am just an older guy wishing he was a young gal. I feel my best when in a skirt or dress. The more made up, the better I feel. I can't say I quite understand why it makes all the difference but I like to start my day dressed up and having a cup of coffee. Then off to the shower and guy mode takes over for the day.

The short answer...... YES.....That's the the source of my lifelong issues
    I was born male.....male thoughts, male actions,male facial structure, male gait, male voice, heterosexual, etc. However, because of long feminine eyelashes, feminine hands, *no reason to tuck*, feminine hips, and gynecomastia 48C manboobs, I constantly felt like I looked like a female TRYING to be male. Not to mention the daily bullying I went through because of having bigger breasts than 90% of the girls in my school. Or god-forbid showers in Gym class!
    I am male, WANT to be male, no desire to *pass* or turn female full time ...... just a desire to be comfortable in my skin, hence my love of crossdressing. As soon as I get home, I can take down my hair, take off my compression shirt, slip into something more comfortable and all the daily stress is gone. No more hiding/loathing my breasts, no fear of my lack of *package*, etc.
    "Out of ALL the thing I have lost, it's my mind that I miss the most"

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    What is feminine? I am me when I am naked. I am me when drab and I am most certainly me when wearing female clothing. If feminine for a CD is the pink fog, then it has long since past. I make no attempt to act differently when dressed these days. It is simply part of who I am.

hello Britney,
    I do feel feminine, but never look in the mirror!
    Luv J

If I'm undressing having been enfemme and hence tucked, as I described in another recent post, the boys have learned over the years were their place is and hence I can maintain a smooth frontage without having to rely on knickers to hold things in place. Like Jacques, as long as I don't look in the mirror being sans my gentleman's bits does give me a feeling of femininity.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Platinum Member
    Hi Britney , There is nothing Feminine about a Naked 78 year old man, >Orchid**0)**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Maybe painted nails?

No way if i did why would i want to crossdress!

No Way! never crossed my mind.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Aspiring Member
    Nope. That would require more imagination than even I can muster.

I feel feminine all the time — when I think about it, which isn’t that often. I have a natural B cup and wide hips for a male, so I look pretty feminine even without clothing.

Not even when I close my eyes.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 08-11-2021 at 02:14 PM.

No! Just naked and cold, usually.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Not at all, I simply feel like a man. The whole point of wearing women's clothes is to feel feminine and girly.
    Panties make me feel feminine because they are made for and worn by women. Bras do the same, and everything else that is defined as women's clothes.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Britney , There is nothing Feminine about a Naked 78 year old man, >Orchid**0)**
    I am, by coincidence, a 78 y/o old man, Blue! My avatar pic was taken a week ago!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was talking to a very close friend here about this and as with all questions you have to decide how to interpret the question. If I look in the mirror at my naked male self I don't feel feminine in the least even with my shaved body. But with a wig , makeup, painted finger and toe nails, and an extra good tuck then with the right pose when I look in the mirror I can feel very feminine. It is one of Danielle's little obsessions to be challenged to create as female illusion as possible in my boudoir photos.