Thread: How cute is that

How cute is that

My wife and I will watch qvc or hsn and the host always say.How cute is that , speaking of women's fashions or shoes. So I was helping in the kitchen wearing a blue and white floral panty an blue t shirt. Wife says to me o look your panties match your shirt,how cute is that ,well we sure had good laugh

That's exactly the kind of exchange that shows the affirmation that feels so good. It's nice to read those things. Thanks.

Honestly those kind of shared jokes are great in a relations ship no matter the subject. The fact it affirms crossdressing that most women would disapprove of is icing on the cake. (lucky!)
    I'm content being a once in a while girl.

I love the way women talk about cloths to each other and communicate in general. How wonderful for you wife, I would love that exchange with my wife.

Humor in a crossdessing relationship is always beneficial. Helps when our desire can be discussed without getting too serious. You are a lucky person to have such a wonderful wife. Thanks for sharing this.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Does she have any single sisters?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Lol I always say that in girl mode. The trick is not saying it in boy mode 😆

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    That made me smile.