Thread: went for a walk

Aspiring Member

went for a walk

I did something tonight that I have not done before. I dressed up in my pretty panties, a bra with forms,panty hose and a pretty dress.Then I went for a walk. It was exhilerating

Keep going, did you do your hair and makeup?

Aspiring Member
    I did my makeup but not my hair. I need practice

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Getting out is a wonderful feeling, just be careful where you go at night. Always ask yourself would a woman go there? Congrats in getting out it becomes an addiction.

That is so much fun. Did you walk right from home, or did you drive to someplace? I need to distance myself from my usual haunts, and the anonymity it brings makes me feel free, not caring about being seen.

Reality Check
    Walking at night is something most women would not normally do. Please be careful.

It's much safer to walk in broad daylight in crowded places like city sidewalks, parks and shopping malls.
    Krisi

Jolene and Krisi's caution about walking alone at night is warranted. Nonetheless, congratulations on a big step!
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kendra Sue, , It sounds like you were Having Fun, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    I do concur with others who point out any woman needs to be aware of her surroundings. I have to chuckle sometimes when I watch Youtube videos of cross dressers strutting up and down closed strip malls or commercial areas. Don't they realize they're probably recorded on a security camera. The biggest obstacle for many is the difference in sizes between the average woman and a tall male. When the opportunity presents itself I do go for an evening stroll. Go to the mall in daylight? I'm six foot and 200 pounds. I have seen pictures of my male self with average women (and men) clustered around me. No chance of passing which does affect my comfort zone. So, what to do? My choice of strolling is a residential neighbor in the old part of town. Homes are on 40' plats. Homes are set back from the sidewalk. The streets are not arterials. No traffic. There are two 24 grocery stores and numerous eateries and shops. To make myself look as if it is normal for a woman to be out I carry a tote with the logo of one of the grocery stores. I only wear dresses and a low wedge with solid footing. I appear as a woman returning home from the grocery stores. I only take these strolls to get the urge out of my system. It does not take long to satisfy this urge. Maybe half an hour of walking the streets around the area. Then it is home; satisfied that I have felt the cool evening breeze on my legs. The key is whether any woman would feel comfortable walking the neighborhood. In the area I choose, if a woman were to have a need to scream, narrow streets with 40' frontages at eight o'clock in the evening will produce a lot of neighbors streaming from their homes.

If I was five foot six I'd probably could stroll the mall. My facial hair is light and I do not ever get beard shining through. I can go the entire day without exhibiting facial hair.

I went for an exercise walk today and wore a pair of 70D opaque footless tights under my shorts. Everything else was obviously male, and I know there are sports leggings for men, but it was kind of satisfying knowing I?m wearing women?s tights. There were a few people around and, of course, no one stared or cared but I t felt a little rebellious to be honest.
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

Early experiences of doing this are always exhilerating,

The exhileration fades a little with time.

Not completely tho'. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am in the closet, so I would never go out in public dressed up. But about 2 years ago I slipped on a sports bra and leggings, and went for a short walk in my neighborhood, a very short walk, like up and down the street, pretty much when it was almost dark out.
    I felt excited and happy, and as I walked around, I held myself up high and walked straighter with my head held up. I almost kind of wished that someone would walk by me, or that someone outside would see me. I wanted to go for a longer walk, but I did not want to take any chances of someone getting a good look at me to determine I was a man wearing women's sports clothing. I did it again a few days later, and I walked just a little bit further.

Reality Check
    One of the members here once had a neighbor call the police on her, complaining that there was "a man walking around in women's clothing".

Now, in most of the world, it's not illegal for a man to walk around in women's clothing, but the police did come and talk to her.

Often, in neighborhoods, there are people who will sit and watch what's going on and report anything they think is inappropriate. Keep this in mind when walking.
    Krisi