Thread: first for me...

first for me...

I Threw out a bra...Not purging,I plum wore it out. The fabric between the cups was stretched ~5x new. I've grown out of a few before but this is this first time I wore one out.
    And I have new replacements ready to go so, ...wow first time I tossed a bra for being worn out!

I wish you all the same joy.
    Last edited by Kat42; 07-30-2021 at 01:47 AM. Reason: missing words

Kat,

You should have framed it and hung it on the wall!

Congratulations! I can not say I have ever done that. I usually sent them off to the thrift stores when I get too many or grow tired of one or two. But never really worn one out to the point it was not wearable. And always have a dozen to take their place!

Reality Check
    Yes, I have never thrown out a bra or worn one out.

I did recently throw out a pair of boobs though. I had rep[laced them some time ago and they were just sitting around in the box. I started to pick them up and they were stuck to the box and falling apart so into the trash they went.

I don't think boobs are recyclable.
    Krisi

I have one that I have worn off and on for years and I think it is getting very close to meeting the fate of your worn out one. Just doesn't seem right any more.

I've never had one that long.
    Generally I buy some new bras and donate the old before they reach that stage.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have a few bras that I have never wore they are just to pretty to wear. One is a white lace demi bra I know I have had for at least five years

Platinum Member
    Hi Kat , I have worn out Heels but never Bras, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That's why my wife is always bothering me to go threw my stuff and throw out what's old. Nothing seams to get old I don't like to throw out stuff I barely wore.
    My wife brought some of my fem shoes to a thift store that pays you for your old clothes, they don't give you much but half the stuff my wife throws out still have store tags on them.
    When the guy seen my shoes he made a point to my wife that something was strange about the shoes, he noticed that the buckle was worn out but the bottom of the shoe was brand new. They were never worn outside, alway inside.

I tossed a bra just today, probably should have tossed it a while back since the hole in it was in an inconvenient spot, but it had been my first. I still have a pair of heels even though the strap on one of them broke, I'm really not sure why.