Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who still owns their first self bought clothes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Who still owns their first self bought clothes

I still have my first dress i bought cant fit in it but i still have it.also my first bra and panty and garter set dont fit either .lol but i still love them .

Those are long gone. I have never not had female clothes around but I do know the first self bought things have been gotten rid of along with many other things. I have actually just pulled about 40 items out if the closet to get rid of. This is a clean out not a purge by any stretch just way to many things. And for those not familiar with my story. I thought everything in there was from female side but I did find a couple of male things that are also going away. This doesn't include the couple of jerseys I have.

Sure do...I just purchased them about a month ago.Unless, of course, you count the dresses I bought my wife as gifts which I also secretly wore. Maybe that's for another thread.
    Anyway, I hope to avoid the purges that many of you mention and seem so common.

The original clothes I bought were bought well over 40 years ago, they are long gone.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yes, bought 35 years ago and still sometimes worn in the office at work

All my pretty lacy bras end up in the Sally Army collection bin!

I am amazed how quickly my cup size is increasing. I have blown through the A cup, and for a while now, I have been holding onto a B cup for my plunge bras.

I bought a couple of multi-way bras in C cup, and I am starting to fill them too, although I thought that full cup C would offer much more volume than a push-up in B.

If I can fill an underwired, unpadded plunge bra in C cup, I don't mind purging my collection once again!

Sure do! I still have my first bra! I can?t even begin to fit in it anymore but I can?t get rid of it either lol

Yes still love and cherish my first wrap around open bottom girdle from Naturana with 6 garters. Wear it on special occasions. The owner of the lingerie store was so helpful, making sure I got the proper fit. Been shopping at the same lingerie store since autumn of 1989.

My first lace panties and convertible bras turned out to be excellent choices and great values. Most of them are still being worn, though they're approaching retirement age. The dress I bought with them was much too small though (I had yet to decode women's sizing), so it has long since been donated.

Haha, not a chance, that was 40 years and several purges ago
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

First bra, panties and garter were also 40 years. First dress over 25?. I really have nothing in my wardrobe older than 7 or 8 years. Except for a pair of 20 year old pumps.
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-03-2021 at 09:36 PM.

Non-Binary Princess Britney Summers's Avatar
    Nope. My last official purge was in 2018 if I remember correctly. I did have a Lark and Ro dress that fit me, but it made me look huge, so I got rid of it. I wish I could get most of my previously purged things back.

Krissy,

After a few moments thought I'd have to say no. Early on definitely on a learning curve as to what did and didn't suit me and getting to develop a sense of style. I suppose a lot of it was driven by it looked good on the model but then not necessarily good on me. Limited storage space also meant a policy of one in, one out which has also kept my wardrobe current. I do still have some shoes that go back a fair way though.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I bought my first Bra from Janets Closet along with my first forms. Still have them and soo broken in, I just wave my arms and they jump right up into place !
    Joanne

Platinum Member
    The first items I bought would be over 60 years old now But LOOONG Gone Now.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My first bra and matching thong from Victoria's Secret. Yup still have them. I treat and treasure them like a trophy. They were my very first in-person purchase.

I still have a couple from 40 years ago but they're not my first.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I purged so no more. Only I can refresh my memory from my old photos.

No, I lived a very nomadic existence in my early twenties. One year I moved seven times in a year. I have a toolbox and a few tools from those days but nothing else, male or female.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I purged my first purchased clothes, although I still have the 'cast offs' I found around the house. The clothes I purged were worth purging, I only wish I hadn't purged all the pictures of them, too.

Everything that I first purchased is long gone for a number of reasons. Most of it would never fit me anymore and after multiple moves and being deep in the closet, I had no way to get my stash safely from point A to point B so the best thing to do was to purge and start over. Naturally, there are some regrets with that having lost some things that are pretty much irreplaceable now such as true garter stockings, pretty garter belts and pastel print panties. Oh well.

Still have the first pair of tights I bought maybe 30 to 40 years ago. Just My Size 5x or 6x. I was 325 lbs back then. Now I'm more of a svelte 180, and I have more choices.

I had no idea what size I'd be in the pre-google-pre-yahoo-pre-Ask Jeeves era so the first things I got were comically missized. The shoes I kept as long as I could but they didn't make it anywhere near the 35-40 years they'd have needed to to make it to 2021.

Denise,

Congrads, on the 180, I know I'm gone from 240 to 175 and kept it off for 4 years that is slow and steady......

Davina

When I told my wife about the dressing she didn't want me strengthening her stuff and we were going to go out a few days later. To hold me over she gave me one of her bras that I still have only because it was such a emotional thing for me that she give me something fem. I also have the first bra she bought for me, for some reassure she selected red.
    I don't even know how I wore the bra she gave me, she was a DD before her breast reduction and I sometimes show her that bra and she doesn't even believe it was hers. I just can't seam to let them go.