Thread: What patients she must have.

What patients she must have.

During the week my wife was going threw a chest we have full of bedsheets and towels, there was some of her lingerie from our earlier years of marriage. She told me I could have whatever I want, I tried some on and surprisingly a few pieces fit.
    Tonight we were going out for dinner and my wife was waiting for me sitting on the steps, I was putting on my shoes and she noticed something with my shirt and asked me if I was wearing something under. I pulled up my shirt and showed her I was wearing one of the pieces of lingerie I got this week
    I looked at her and she was staring at me but more of in a daze, almost frozen and I was just about to ask her if she was ok and then she spoke but looking in a daze. She said "I guess this is what we should expect in the next few weeks, a new phase". I didn't know what to say so I pushed my shoulders up and put out my hands and told her "I didn't really know"? She responded with "that's the problem we never know what's next, it could be anything tomorrow, our marriage is like a roller coaster we don't know what's around the next corner". She didn't have an aggressive tone or like she was angry, she just got up and started walking out the door and told me lucky for me she likes roller coasters.
    Throughout the conversation she was calm and well composed, almost like trying to be patient and nothing seamed to phase her. We didn't say much more about it but it makes me wonder where she gets her patients from or if she just tolerates and tries to live with it.
    I just wrote this for the women who support and at times how they support with respect and dignity, ever wonder what tolerance level we put our spouses to.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 07-31-2021 at 06:02 AM.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing. Good and true story, our wives have to put up with a lot from us.

I can relate! At times my wife makes an effort to be supportive and I think that means she?s ok with it, but other times she is angry about my crossdressing. I think she is ok with it as a concept but seeing it is too much cognitive dissonance.

Platinum Member
    I am curious about her comment: “I guess this is what we should expect in the next few weeks, a new phase?” Is there a reason for her to expect a new phase?

Gracious Colleague looking_good's Avatar
    Not to get too 'woo-woo' here, but here goes. Adopting a feminine appearance is one level. Adopting feminine movements is another level. Adopting feminine thinking, viewpoint, and reactions is yet another. I love 'support with respect and dignity' and tolerance and shall aspire to do better.
    Simply an avid clothing enthusiast...

Banned Read only
    You are married to a very polite and considerate woman. That doesn't mean that she likes what she sees, as made clear by what you describe here. Tread lightly, perhaps.

Maria I think by her comment about liking roller coasters that she was letting you know that she was supportive in her own way.
    Peace and Love
    Missy

Platinum Member
    I don't agree at all with Monica (#6). I have followed your interesting posts over the years. Your wife is an absolute doll. I view the roller coaster comment as she likes a little adventure. Any woman who tells her husband to go through a pile of clothes and keep whatever he wants knows he will take some. It's a sign or approval and encouragement otherwise she'd just toss them out without making the offer. I would not even characterize her actions and words as having anything to do with "patience." That would convey to me in the context of cross dressing that the cross dressing would hopefully go away. I do not see that in any of your posts. She openly encourages this part of your being.

I like the roller coaster reference. My wife wishes she was more tolerant of me and my dressing. I do not know if she can get there. I do not know if she wants to get there.
    We are not hiding wishes from each other. We talk openly about clothes and what I like and what she wears. My wife always looks great and feminine. When I complement her on her choices she says don't thing you can wear this.
    I told her that we are very different sizes there is no way I could unless I tear it up.

So, I think we are also roller coasting.

Well shoot, when they go calm is the time to make for the garden shed and hide! When they seem unfazed is when the gears are rotating twice as fast.

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , A very interesting turn of events, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!