Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was your greatest day ever as a girl?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What was your greatest day ever as a girl?

I think that we all have memories of one day that was simply amazing and everything went smoothly.
    It could be as simply as your first day fully dressed, or the day your SO accepted you.

For me, it was my 2014 birthday party.
    Rented a nice house with a big patio for the event, bought lots of sparkling wine and food, setup a cool atmosphere by decorating the house a bit (and did all the decorations dressed of course) . Invited some friends over - all cds and SOs in this case - got a truly great makeover, chose a lovely and sexy dress, some amazing boots and got my wife at my side also all dressed up. Everyone was happy, it was very chill. Felt like a woman happy to be herself, having a great time.
    Oh boy that one was hard on me when it was time to end... went to bed exhausted, but refused to take out clothes and everything (even boots! Ha!) just to cling to the feeling just a bit more.

Banned Read only
    Needless to say I am totally envious' accepting wife and friends. What else would a girl want? The best "Woman's Day" I probably had was on a Halloween. I was younger and still wore a blond wig. I wore a below the knee jade and black floral dresses, black heels, black hosiery and full makeup. It was a solo adventure, but I did go into stores to make purchases. Back then I was probably more adventurous. Now, I prefer to be a home body and just spend some 24/7 days strung together when my wife goes out of town. I find going from a nightie to day wear and back to nightie for several days relaxing.

Well you n this case friends were all CDs... and wife not that interested anymore 🤨

I have had good days but I have not had the "Greatest Day" yet. It will come but who knows when?

My greatest day was the beginning of this month, when I went for a makeover. It was a dream come true, and something I never believed I'd do. Seeing myself looking pretty was amazing!

I'm just hoping it's not a one off and I'll get another one, so that day will soon just be one of many to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly68 View Post
    My greatest day was the beginning of this month, when I went for a makeover. It was a dream come true, and something I never believed I'd do. Seeing myself looking pretty was amazing!
    Mine too, so far, but a couple summers ago, not so recently...if anyone has any questions about Boys Will Be Girls make sure to send them along....to Gilly!

Getting my hair done last month a very close second..first time going as an openly trans client so it was therapy with hair care thrown in.

Reading all of your stories gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling about how each of you had a wonderful experience to cherish. For Sarah, there have been many times that are one step down from being the best. They would include special makeovers, fun outings with T friends, out and about as Sarah and more. One ongoing special memory is the knowledge that my wife accepts me and the part that Sarah plays in my life.

The number one experience was when I was planning on a business trip to drop by to visit a Tgirl friend in New York on my way home. One of the ultimate fantasies for Sarah would be to go out with an admiring gentleman for a lovely dinner date. Well, my Tgirl friend offer to oblige my dream and he donned his best gentleman outfit and manners. The evening fulfilled my dream beyond my expectations as he scored high on the gentleman scale and I did my best to be the classy mature lady at all times.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Not a whole day, but a very fun experience. A few years ago the pink fog was strong and I walked in to a chain hair salon and asked if they cold fit me in. There were two women working and the salon was empty. The girl at the desk said "Haircut?" I used the ' lost a bet' story and said I had to get my hair done in curls. The girl said she had thought this was going to be a boring day but now she was going to have a lot of fun! As she was leading me to her chair, I said I wanted to be a good sport so go ahead and make my hair look really girly. She said "Glitter?" I said "Whatever you want". She shampooed and blow dried my hair and curled it with her curling iron, all the while talking about how pretty she was going to make me. Then she sprinkled my hair with pink glitter and sprayed my hair heavily. I thought she was finished but she asked her co worker to pick out a flower from the accessories and she pinned a red rose in my hair. The co-worker tried to talk me into wearing some lipstick too, but I declined as 'the bet' was only for hair. I nervously left the salon with curly, glittery hair with a rose in it and both I and the hairdressers had had a fun time!

Today, and tomorrow will be better.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Ceera, your story is amazingly beautiful, congratulations in your daughter and life.

I just post a thread called "lies or dream" because stories like yours sound too good to be real, but honestly, I know yours is real because my life is kind of the same but I'd notice that many crossdressers here and other websites like this, live to fantasy with being a woman and are so convinced themselves.

When I started reading your story without knowing it was you, immediately I thought this is one of those lies that are actually a deep expression of a dream but then I saw your name and confirmed my proposal in my thread

Dreams can be true but needs some guts to skip to reality.

Thanks for sharing. I hope some can feel inspired to move forward and convert their lies/dreams in reality....
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Greatest day as a bridesmaid

I have so many highlights to choose from, but I'd say my most memorable day was December 30, 2014 at my GF's wedding. This was the first time I had ever been a bridesmaid. Months before the wedding, my GF asked me to be one of her bridesmaids and I was so excited and honored. It really meant something to me and that I had a special bond with her. It was a memorable day and an amazing experience I will always remember.

Joann-7.jpgJoann-6.jpg

Regards,
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

That?s so cool Gillian! Never had a proper one myself. It was a professional place? Or you hired someone? I?d love to go to a place like Dafni Girls or Queerpoint!

Platinum Member
    Probably best single day was coming out to a GG friend. I began the day at a business meeting with a female colleague as myself for the first time and decided to take it a step further. I stopped by a close friend’s office, planning to introduce my new self there, only to learn that she was at home, so I gave her a call and she invited me over. I mentioned I was dressed a little differently than usual, and she asked if I was wearing a tux. I explained, no, said, “actually a white knit skirt and a peach t-top.” She immediately said, gleefully, “Then come on over!”. We spent the entire afternoon talking about this new me, and I recall her saying, “you’re really just the same, only with much nicer clothes!”
    Last edited by kimdl93; 07-31-2021 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GiovannaBotta View Post
    That?s so cool Gillian! Never had a proper one myself. It was a professional place? Or you hired someone? I?d love to go to a place like Dafni Girls or Queerpoint!
    Hi Giovanna, yes it was at a professional place, it was at Boyswillbegirls in London. Cindy who is the proprietor is so amazing. She made me look so pretty, more feminine than I could have hoped. And I got to try on outfits I would never be able to try at home.

If you ever get a chance to go for one, don't hesitate, go for it, it was such a joy and an amazing day!

If you look in the pictures subforum, I did post a few pictures, if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly68 View Post
    Hi Giovanna, yes it was at a professional place, it was at Boyswillbegirls in London. Cindy who is the proprietor is so amazing. She made me look so pretty, more feminine than I could have hoped. And I got to try on outfits I would never be able to try at home.

If you ever get a chance to go for one, don't hesitate, go for it, it was such a joy and an amazing day
    I've been here twice, it's awesome and worth it.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I'll never forget my first makeover at Jamie Austins in Auburn, Mass being fully made up and able to do so for 5 hours. It was a turning point and a high I've been chasing since. He's deceased now and my options are few and far between in this area.

Probably one of the days when I was a teen, and could fit into my older sister's dresses, hadn't reached puberty yet, and, with my really long hair, could actually pass. Only problem, was my gigantic feet, so I'd have to have been a flower child and gone barefoot. As it was, I usually wore girl's style tennis sneakers when I dressed up. Back then, guy's tennis shoes looked just like the girls designs.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I've had a few "great" ones but the chance to be Jamie for a few days at the end of the month will hopefully outshine them all.

I did have an afternoon recently where I had to drive for 4 hours. I made sure to look my best when I got to Glamour Boutique for a new wig, and the combo of good makeup, 3 hours driving while Jamie and finally the new wig gave me the confidence to walk into the nearby Willowbrook mall. I was wearing my newest favorite outfit, white pants/pink top and cardigan with sandals. Though I would usually much prefer something sexier or stylish, the goal that day was to blend as much as possible and it was incredibly successful. I used the many mirrored pillars to see if I was getting odd looks but there were none. Soon I was riding the escalator in Macy's stopping by different departments and coming so close to trying on some shoes. Later I stopped in my local Shoprite, almost hoping to see anyone I knew (not a good idea, DADT at home) and really having trouble changing back.

The problem with that day was changing back, the fog was so strong I was actually strongly considering just going home as I was. If things work out I will have days to spend without changing back, cannot believe how strong the feelings are. Lately the goal seems to be spending more time than rushing through and looking for that adrenaline surge, I guess that is a very common trend for many of us, just wondering what the next adventure will be.

I can not really pick out one single outing that is far above all others as I have had many wonderful outings. I consider myself very lucky to have taken the plunge to go out to socialize back in 2017 and just did not know what I was missing. There is no turning back because it is just so much fun.

The past year limited my outings because of covid, and my recent outing to the Castle in Tampa was quite a good time. Granted I have a bit of a wild streak. You can check out my most recent picture posts to see what I mean. Gee that place was a lot of fun. It was one of my best times out dressed during the last year.

Sandi

Check out my post below, "Life Can Be Good.

Let's see, there are so many! Maybe my transformation when my eyes popped out at me! Or maybe Keystone Conference when I met some of the girls from here! Or maybe a certain GNO in Houston! Too many to pick just one and I am sure there are many to come in the future!!! Sorry I can not answer your question! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Once upon a I time , I dad a wonderful date with a wonderful guy , I was able to be myself as women and be accepted for who I was and he had great eyes too.

If I can cheat and name two different days with totally different experiences. A few years ago, a make over at a department store( remember those?) then an afternoon at David’s Bridal where I tried on wedding dresses and they treated me so well. Even the other girls and their wedding parties gave me compliments. I don’t fool anyone but all these woman gave me a very special day.
    The second, very different day, was hiking all day with an old friend. We made plans to climb to a high mountain lake and I told him about Christie. To spend the day, in public, as a girl, with a friend was just as special as trying on wedding dresses. Nothing has come close to these two days.

The day I came out to my 2nd wife. We had a long heart to heart and she was so accepting and supportive. She asked to see me and then assisted me in dressing in her clothes and she did my makeup and hair(Long). I dressed in all the lingerie as she was and then she did my makeup and hair. I then donned a white L/S button down blouse and a 3piece black and gray pinstripe skirt-suit. With her low black heels, we were fortunate that her shoes fit except being a little tight. I and she was amazed at how good I turned out. We talked for a while and then she asked if I felt like going out for a drive and to get a Pepsi. We did and spent hours just riding and talking. I bared my innermost feelings and fetishes with her and all so honest that I felt purified and really the person I wanted to be and the husband that she loved and could count on for the rest of our lives. Sadly that was only 25 more years, but we lived, loved, shared and supported each other 100% all that time. There are plenty of more adventures that were more CD oriented but none that was that special.
    Last edited by franlee; 07-31-2021 at 06:48 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I told the story here before. It was the time my Mom was in the hospital dieing of cancer, and she wanted to meet Lisa. So I got all dolled up and went to the hospital.
    Mom knew of my crossdressing for many years but wanted no part of it, she was very against it.
    Anyways we visited for hours.
    A couple days later Mom wanted to see Lisa again, so I got all dolled up and went to the hospital. We visited for a few hours, then I left.
    Lisa was the last family member to visit her, she died later that night.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

This thread is making me so happy. Love to see that so many had memories to cherish.