Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What was your greatest day ever as a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly68 View Post
    My greatest day was the beginning of this month, when I went for a makeover. It was a dream come true, and something I never believed I'd do. Seeing myself looking pretty was amazing!
    Mine too, so far, but a couple summers ago, not so recently...if anyone has any questions about Boys Will Be Girls make sure to send them along....to Gilly!

Getting my hair done last month a very close second..first time going as an openly trans client so it was therapy with hair care thrown in.

Reading all of your stories gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling about how each of you had a wonderful experience to cherish. For Sarah, there have been many times that are one step down from being the best. They would include special makeovers, fun outings with T friends, out and about as Sarah and more. One ongoing special memory is the knowledge that my wife accepts me and the part that Sarah plays in my life.

The number one experience was when I was planning on a business trip to drop by to visit a Tgirl friend in New York on my way home. One of the ultimate fantasies for Sarah would be to go out with an admiring gentleman for a lovely dinner date. Well, my Tgirl friend offer to oblige my dream and he donned his best gentleman outfit and manners. The evening fulfilled my dream beyond my expectations as he scored high on the gentleman scale and I did my best to be the classy mature lady at all times.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Not a whole day, but a very fun experience. A few years ago the pink fog was strong and I walked in to a chain hair salon and asked if they cold fit me in. There were two women working and the salon was empty. The girl at the desk said "Haircut?" I used the ' lost a bet' story and said I had to get my hair done in curls. The girl said she had thought this was going to be a boring day but now she was going to have a lot of fun! As she was leading me to her chair, I said I wanted to be a good sport so go ahead and make my hair look really girly. She said "Glitter?" I said "Whatever you want". She shampooed and blow dried my hair and curled it with her curling iron, all the while talking about how pretty she was going to make me. Then she sprinkled my hair with pink glitter and sprayed my hair heavily. I thought she was finished but she asked her co worker to pick out a flower from the accessories and she pinned a red rose in my hair. The co-worker tried to talk me into wearing some lipstick too, but I declined as 'the bet' was only for hair. I nervously left the salon with curly, glittery hair with a rose in it and both I and the hairdressers had had a fun time!

My greatest day was when I was mistaken for a woman, twice, during the same week when I wasn't even trying

Today, and tomorrow will be better.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Today is my new best day as a girl. Although my birthday is still 5 days away we celebrated it tonight. I had my first ever birthday party with lots of friends and logical family. Best of all I am Jennifer to them all and it was one of the best days of my entire life as a boy or a girl.

My greatest day was my first day out in public as Ellie. I was in Denver and figured it would be a dash out and dash back in at my hotel. It turned out to be 12 hours on the streets, in the shops, and a few friendly bars. I will never forget that day 👧👍

Check out my post below, "Life Can Be Good.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMe,Rhonda View Post
    Mine too, so far, but a couple summers ago, not so recently...if anyone has any questions about Boys Will Be Girls make sure to send them along....to Gilly!

Getting my hair done last month a very close second..first time going as an openly trans client so it was therapy with hair care thrown in.
    Hi Rhonda! I would love to see your hairstyle! You need to show it off! 😊

When i was ten my sister and i exchanged clothes at a movie house. ill never forget the feeling of walking down those stairs all in my sisters clothes she wore mine and i did not want to change back our mom would leave us at the movies all day till it closed my sister got made and told me was going to tell mom so i reluctantly changed back but that day was one of my best.i also later met my wifes old girl friend she wanted to show me what it was like to kiss a girl with lipstick on OH MY GOD it was one of the most sensual kisses i ever had to this day im 63 i still feel our lips gliding over each others it was so hot i have never had another kiss like that in all my years .but when i think of it i crave for a kiss like that again.: daydreaming:

Krissy, were you wearing one of your sisters dresses or just pants, and whose idea was it ? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly68 View Post
    Hi Giovanna, yes it was at a professional place, it was at Boyswillbegirls in London. Cindy who is the proprietor is so amazing. She made me look so pretty, more feminine than I could have hoped. And I got to try on outfits I would never be able to try at home.

If you ever get a chance to go for one, don't hesitate, go for it, it was such a joy and an amazing day
    I've been here twice, it's awesome and worth it.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I'll never forget my first makeover at Jamie Austins in Auburn, Mass being fully made up and able to do so for 5 hours. It was a turning point and a high I've been chasing since. He's deceased now and my options are few and far between in this area.

Probably one of the days when I was a teen, and could fit into my older sister's dresses, hadn't reached puberty yet, and, with my really long hair, could actually pass. Only problem, was my gigantic feet, so I'd have to have been a flower child and gone barefoot. As it was, I usually wore girl's style tennis sneakers when I dressed up. Back then, guy's tennis shoes looked just like the girls designs.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I've had a few "great" ones but the chance to be Jamie for a few days at the end of the month will hopefully outshine them all.

I did have an afternoon recently where I had to drive for 4 hours. I made sure to look my best when I got to Glamour Boutique for a new wig, and the combo of good makeup, 3 hours driving while Jamie and finally the new wig gave me the confidence to walk into the nearby Willowbrook mall. I was wearing my newest favorite outfit, white pants/pink top and cardigan with sandals. Though I would usually much prefer something sexier or stylish, the goal that day was to blend as much as possible and it was incredibly successful. I used the many mirrored pillars to see if I was getting odd looks but there were none. Soon I was riding the escalator in Macy's stopping by different departments and coming so close to trying on some shoes. Later I stopped in my local Shoprite, almost hoping to see anyone I knew (not a good idea, DADT at home) and really having trouble changing back.

The problem with that day was changing back, the fog was so strong I was actually strongly considering just going home as I was. If things work out I will have days to spend without changing back, cannot believe how strong the feelings are. Lately the goal seems to be spending more time than rushing through and looking for that adrenaline surge, I guess that is a very common trend for many of us, just wondering what the next adventure will be.

That would be not only 1 day, but 2 days. I went to Scarborough Renaissance Festival and dressed up as a Fair Maiden. Those two days were the first times I had ever gone out dressed up en femme. The first day was absolutely exciting, invigorating, and exhilarating. The second was even better when I added a couple of things to my costume to complete it. Both times I felt so proud of being a crossdresser, that I was not shy one tiny little bit. I puffed my chest out, walked straight and tall, and soaked in all the compliments that everyone gave me (I'm pretty sure they knew I was a guy underneath all those girly clothes).
    Next year when I go, I naturally intend to wear my Fair Maiden outfit. But as much as I love my outfit, I found another dress I may want to buy. If I do buy it, and if it looks as good as I think it will, who knows? I may just top those two days! Can't wait for next April!

Platinum Member
    When I Finally got my Make-up Perfect,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When I attended my very first gala hosted by my friend Lady Ellen in Oct 2015. Had such a lovely time. Marvelous dinner, the entertainment was great and I actually danced after dinner for the first time! I was so happy. I didn't want the evening to end.

Aspiring Member
    My family were staying at my wife's parents home (in a different country) for 4 weeks, so I had the place to myself.
    Previously, I had only ventured out dressed at night. It was a nice sunny day. I put on a pink summer dress and did my makeup. For the first time in ages my makeup came out really well and I looked (in my eyes) quite convincing as a woman.
    So I ventured out and went for a walk by the beach.
    Huge crowds of people. Not one person batted an eyelid.

Not sure if I've already said this before, but in case I haven't, here it is. My greatest time out in public while dressed en femme was about 10 or so years ago when I went to a local trans bar in Dublin city center with a female friend who knew all about the trans scene. I was dressed in a full black outfit, (blacktop and long black pencil skirt with a shoulder-length wig). It was one of the best nights of my life thus far. Think Nigella Lawson in a long pencil skirt outfit and you get an idea as to what I looked like.

I will admit that having never dressed en femme in public prior to that if you don't count my female friend's house, I felt pretty nervous as you may expect but as it turned out, of course, I need not have been.

I've had a number of memorable days en femme, but one of the nicest was when a man approached me in a bar and said he had seen my picture in a magazine ("Ladylike" I think, no longer published.)

He was very complimentary and we had a wonderful time chatting over a couple of glasses of wine. It turned out he was married and in town on business. He was really fascinated by the TG/TV lifestyle and had a lot of questions. I did my best flirty/girly thing and had a great time doing it.

Nothing really exotic or groundbreaking, but it was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by candice.aihara View Post
    My greatest day was when I was mistaken for a woman, twice, during the same week when I wasn't even trying
    Wow, that must have felt amazing! I hope I could experience something like that one day! For me, my happiest day as Olivia was when I got my latest delivery of things I bought in a big pink fog moment! New hair, new breast forms, and heels!! I hope to have an even better day soon!

There are a number of candidates for this but perhaps the most cathartic and certainly the most important in my development as a crossdresser was my first visit to an LGBT bar.

It was a nerve wracking experience leading up to the event as I had never actually been out en femme prior to this but I had long expressed a desire to do so and on discussion with a couple of close friends it was decided that this was the best environment in which to do it.

My first time out in a dress and heels ended up being a really enjoyable experience and encountering others in the flesh who were like minded really made me view things differently.

I've had a few amazing events as Stacy but my favorite was doing, my first pin-up photo shoot, absolutely glorious and I felt so authentic and whole for the first time.

Aspiring Member
    Most days are great when I can be en femme, like to day, SO is away for a few days.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

My greatest day was several years ago when I was able to dress totally and travel to a neighboring city and wonder the streets alone as a woman. It was a glorious experience going to a coffee shop and being greeted as a lady.