Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you notice when you see a woman on TV or in the street

What do you notice first when you see a woman on TV or in the street

Hi all,

Just a fun little question....

When you see a woman on the TV, say reading the news, or in the supermarket, what's the first thing you notice?

For me, it's their eyebrows, if they have arched thin brows, I think I would love those brows!

What about everyone else?

Legs? Eyes? Hair? Nails?
    Reconnecting with my feminine side - and just enjoying each day!

1)Style
    2)Proportions
    3)Facial features
    4)curiosity about what, exactly, caught my attention. Not always obvious.
    Not necessarily in that order

Usually what she's wearing is first. Then how she looks as in her makeup and hair.
    After that quick assessment I wonder how I would look wearing her outfit!
    Lol

For me it is definitely the hair. I think first: would be still appropriate for a guy, is it too feminine, but mostly I just think, o yeah I want this hair. Than I look at the face, the clothing...

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Height, heels, face / makeup, clothes. In that order.

Shoes! Ginger the weather lady on Good Morning America has always got on some beautiful sexy shoes. I automatically look at at the feet to see the shoes. next would be eyes!
    Peace and Love
    Missy

It depends, if I'm seeing her from the front, I go straight to her face, eyes, smile, that kind of thing, then her style and what she's wearing,
    If from the back, I tend to notice her hair and then her clothes.

Of course, if it's cute outfit, I want to know where she got it, what other colors it comes in, if it would fit me, if I would look cute in it, have to stop and think if I have shoes to go with it, and all that other stuff.

And to be perfectly honest, I'm still a guy, so I will take note of her butt and legs, given the opportunity.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Aspiring Member
    Dido to every thing Shelby said. Plus if I hear clicking heels I look straight to shoes.
    Sara

The eyes.

I always notice their outfit, their figure and how the outfit fits them. If they are wearing something cute, most woman are, shortly after I feel jealous of them and want to switch outfits!

I notice their figure, how their outfit enhances it, their hair, their facial features, and finally how they move. Part of me is taking notes for my own presentation.

Platinum Member
    I am a "Wheel of Fortune" fan. When I tune in it is with the intention of seeing her dress of the day. There are several local women who give the weather forecast. One, Claire Anderson, always wear tight fitting dresses. If you are not drawn to her figure you certifiable dead. Basically, with all the women who I routinely see on television, it is their dresses and heels if it is a full body shot.

For the woman on the street it is a combination of the attire and the figure. The real world is totally different than television. Watch men or women, your choice, there are way too many people totally out of shape.

Definitely the clothes for me the dresses and skirts get my full attention I always take mental notes on the accessories also. I have to bite my tongue when my wife says that a cute dress or top.

What she's wearing. And does it come in my size?
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

On TV, I look at their lipstick to see if they're wearing a different color today.

Around town: I look at their clothes and imagine them on me.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Its never just one thing I always notice. It might be the color or cut of a garment, it might be hair, it might be makeup, how she moves, a perfume..... it could be anything. Something usually stands out or catches my attention but its not the same thing for every woman I encounter.
    I'm content being a once in a while girl.

The first thing I notice is her outfit and hair and then I of course analyze it.
    Does it fit her, does it flatter her, does she wear it well and finally, would I wear that and would it look good on me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

All the above

I look at the shoes, legs, clothes, face, hair. I guess I look from the ground up.

First I look at the purse.

If they are walking away from me I sometimes think "yes your bum does look big in that" lol
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

It's the package and no, that's not a euphemism! It's the over all look, does what they're wearing suit their body shape, does it all match, does the wearer move with grace and poise? I suppose in one word, style.Be it haute coiffure or simple leggings and tee, it needs to sit right on the wearer.

I suppose it's because my aim is the go out dressed in outfits that look right, no fashion faux pas's so when I see a woman who's achieved a good over all look then that's going to draw my attention.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

If just torso, her voice, eyes, hair, dress or top. if full body, her clothes, legs, height, and all else after that.

Platinum Member
    Hi Gilly , First I take in the Whole Look and try to dissect the look and see if I can Copy the look,

>>>>>>>>Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

What's is she wearing. In the mornings I watch all the local news casts and the cable networks.just to see what they are wearing.