Thread: Getting ready for a night out

Getting ready for a night out

Is it best to do your makeup first or get dressed first..I usually do my make up first

Platinum Member
    Hi Tayna , Get dressed first , Then the Make-up, >Orchid **OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I do my make up first due to me being quite messy when applying the loose powder.

I would say it depends on the outfit, how hard is it to put on, what are the chances it will smudge your makeup, or how much chance there is to get makeup on the clothing. My wife might be fully dressed, she might be in her undies while doing her makeup. Sometimes fully dressed with and old dish towel tucked in around her neck to protect her clothing.

Platinum Member
    I usually get my shapewear on, then turn to my makeup. I don?t want to get foundation on my tops.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    It's warm here now. I do makeup first, then take a quick bath then finish my hair, then get dressed and leave. I try to have as little to do as possible after I get dressed.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I like my foundation to fully dry. So, put it in, get dressed, (at least all my shaping gear), then put on eye and mouth makeup!

I have learned how to pull things on over my head without touching my foundation or makeup!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I usually don my underwear first, then do my makeup.
    Lastly is outerwear then hair and jewelry.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Reality Check
    In my case, I don't like the idea of putting makeup on a male so I get "femmed up" (including my wig) and then do the makeup. That's the hard way for sure, but it's how women do it.
    Krisi

Makeup first so you don’t get makeup on your outfit.

I do my makeup first. Everything but the lipstick, which I usually apply last and right before going out.
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Clothes first, so I don't accidently smear my makeup getting dressed---or mess up my clothing.------Hey, we all have our system.

I do minimal makeup (often just lipstick and brows) but I like to be in the mood when I do it. So clothes first.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

For me, it has become quite a ritual. I will get prepared with my under garments first and then proceed to the make-up and wig. This is followed by getting fully dressed with a last ritual of rolling my stockings slowly up my legs and attaching the garters. Once Sarah is ready, it is finished off with a touch up of the lipstick, some brushing of the hair and a a look into a full length mirror.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I usually put on my stockings,garter belt, panties, bra and heels, and then wear a long silky robe as I apply my war paint.

Always make up first