Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you notice when you see a woman on TV or in the street

Sometimes I look and see hot. Married but not dead, and all. But all too often I see a top or a skirt that I wish I could wear in public. (Yeah, I know it's not illegal, but you know what I mean)

I look for bra straps and then panty lines.

Tracy

I didn't think about it, but I look at their torso and try to determine if they get their figure naturally or if they're wearing Spanx. Sometimes, you can see the line that Spanx "Higher Power" makes just blow the bust.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Outfit ... then hair ... then boobs (guy thing). My favorite is Vanna White on Wheel of Fortune. She never wears the same dress and I can see myself in about 90% of her outfits. Then I check the local news ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Swindell View Post
    Usually what she's wearing is first. Then how she looks as in her makeup and hair.
    After that quick assessment I wonder how I would look wearing her outfit!
    Lol
    That sure nails it for me!
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

hello Gilly,
    the first thing I notice is her clothes. Well, I am a crossdresser!
    luv J

I look at how she is dressed then I wil look at their eyes I love pretty eyes

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    I look to see if they're wearing hosiery, then the shoes, then the outfit.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

If it's summer, I first look at her bra.

Is she flaunting it under her top, is the colour too tarty, is her band properly positioned low on her back, are her straps set properly on her shoulders with equally set buckles?

Many women are wearing the wrong size, with bands which ride up and suffering slipped straps. Then coming round to the front, many are exposing their cups by not wearing plunge or balconette styles.

My bra presentation is always immaculate, and it would be nice to offer advice to women with better basic assets but not the fashion sense!

My first look is at shoes?.heels, hose?not seen much around here, nor is makeup?sad, then if I liked it, how would the dress, top, skirt, etc. look on me, come in my size, etc.

I am with Joyce, I look at what she is wearing (total outfit including shoes)...is it my kind of style? what it may look like on me? is there something I don't like (I can be a bit catty!)?

Then it is make up, jewelry and lastly how she holds herself.

Am I jealous, what could I wear, and how can I learn from her mannerisms....

I really enjoy (and no not sexually) looking at women that are similar in style to me and both learning as well as appreciating

My wife said to me once " At least I know when you look at other women, you're looking at what their wearing."

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_Ph View Post
    I look to see if they're wearing hosiery, then the shoes, then the outfit.
    Exactly the same for me and usually concluded with a rueful ?wish I could wear that?
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

It could be anything that catches the eye. Sometimes it's the whole package - her hair, her shape, clothing etc. But if I come face to face with a woman it's the makeup. Many times I think why? Why does she do her makeup like that? Or hmm, she doesn't use makeup...
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Mostly her legs.

Mostly what she is wearing, especially if it is a skirt or dress.

Usually I first look at shoes. I love heels. Than come clothes, makeup, nails and how she looks in general.

Most women wear trainers & jeans, which are boring. But most still wear bras, which fashion wise are what interests me, as that is my fetish!

Sorry I haven't replied earlier everyone!

Wow such a range of different things we notice! We really are so different to non-dressing men aren't we!

I'll agree that another thing I love is hearing the tap of high heels, and also a ladies hairstyle, wondering if I could do a style like that justice.

Lately, when I've been walking behind a lady, I sometimes try and replicate how she moves, although, it's surprising how many women really don't walk in a feminine way these days! We're practicing keeping our legs together and taking small delicate steps, and women are just walking like men!
    Reconnecting with my feminine side - and just enjoying each day!

The soft, rounded curve of the bosom.
    Last edited by Katherine L.; 08-15-2021 at 05:15 PM.

I always see what they are wearing. I always enjoy a welldressed woman in a nice skirt of dress. My wife (who knows and supports Fiona) always makes jokes when she sees me watching: "Jealous about the dress?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly68 View Post
    Hi all,

Just a fun little question....

When you see a woman on the TV, say reading the news, or in the supermarket, what's the first thing you notice?

For me, it's their eyebrows, if they have arched thin brows, I think I would love those brows!
    i always had 1 brow that was different from the other and I love those arched brows that come to a point. I found a set of eyebrow razors at a CVS store (you have Superdrug) and started to shave them, shape and pluck. The result is nice. Not enough to stand out crazy but when I dress and use a brow pencil or brow mascara it becomes a wow moment, If I taped my face the results would be even nicer.

For women I see...it's the outfit, then legs (if shown) then makeup. I always compliment a paramedic that I work with makeup (she's already a good looking girl as it is) and she appreciates it. I kid w/her on occasion that "when I do drag someday I'll use you for my makeup, I know what I"ll call myself too". If she only knew....

Not intentional, but top to bottom. I always look at the hair first; then face, figure, legs, I never get to the shoes. I can't remember ever paying attention to their shoes, so much so, that I can't remember any shoes that any woman I've dated, ever wore. Is that odd?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Mainly the dress and hairstyle!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Platinum Member
    I have always been a sucker for a smile.