...that every time I go out dressed lately something weird happens. This time, I was in a mall where teenager approaches me and tells me "some dude in a hat was recording me. That's not right. You should say something." He's right but there's a lot of dudes in hats in a suburban mall on a Sunday afternoon and what to say if I found him.

I can't even speculate why anyone would do this or maybe I don't want to. Maybe he liked me dress.

Later when I was pulling out of a parking spot, a car was sitting where I would be entering the road. I thought he was waiting for the spot. The driver gestured, I opened the window and then he asked my name. I rolled up the window and he moved along as did I.

Probably only a fraction of what women have to put up with. I don't think I'll let it stop me from my occasional outings.

Of course, it wasn't all weird news. My wife helped me pick out the outfit for the day, rejecting a capris/blouse combo as too "manly." I can't always put into words how grateful I am for her support.

Forgive the rant, but I had to get this off my chest so to speak.