Thread: It seems ...

It seems ...

...that every time I go out dressed lately something weird happens. This time, I was in a mall where teenager approaches me and tells me "some dude in a hat was recording me. That's not right. You should say something." He's right but there's a lot of dudes in hats in a suburban mall on a Sunday afternoon and what to say if I found him.

I can't even speculate why anyone would do this or maybe I don't want to. Maybe he liked me dress.

Later when I was pulling out of a parking spot, a car was sitting where I would be entering the road. I thought he was waiting for the spot. The driver gestured, I opened the window and then he asked my name. I rolled up the window and he moved along as did I.

Probably only a fraction of what women have to put up with. I don't think I'll let it stop me from my occasional outings.

Of course, it wasn't all weird news. My wife helped me pick out the outfit for the day, rejecting a capris/blouse combo as too "manly." I can't always put into words how grateful I am for her support.

Forgive the rant, but I had to get this off my chest so to speak.

You have to be aware there is always the unexpected.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Platinum Member
    I have been very fortunate. I got into some unexpected situations while traveling en femme: a blown tire on a trailer once and a cracked distributor another time?but the interactions I had with the service personnel were perfectly normal?no weirdness at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    You have to be aware there is always the unexpected.
    Of course,just too much of it lately. It’ll pass

Coming home from Keystone one time, I parked and when I got back, the battery was dead. I had to call AAA for a jump. I was fully en femme, and I could have changed into boy mode, but I didn't feel like it. There was no problem with AAA.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Platinum Member
    Hi Melissa Lynn , You always have to be on guard, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    In my state (Washington) there is no expectation of privacy in public places. Any can take your picture or video record your image. Audio recording of a private conversation takes the consent of both parties. That does not mean if you screaming and ranting in the street you are entitled to privacy because your not really expecting it. In fact, until the law was enacted to criminally make it a crime, 'up skirting' was difficult to prosecute. Now, 'up skirting' falls into issues of sexual motivation. I suspect the person who took your picture passed it around and even may have put it on his social media account.

Unfortunately, too many people feel it is totally within their right to interject themselves into somebody else's life.

It can be unnerving but any pass I get from a guy I just smile and say have a nice day.

How I hate that phrase.....:-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If you're going to dress like a woman you had better think like a woman. I am completely amazed at all the great lengths women go through to stay safe from jerks. Things you wouldn't think twice about in guy mode becomes a whole different issue in girl mode.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

If I'm entering a parking lot guys will stop and check me out. They want you to walk in front of them to get a better view.
    Women go first. Don't wait for them unless it is obvious they are in a hurry to get somewhere.

What do you do if a man makes a pass and he is attractive to you?

I know we have to be careful, but some men, including my bi male self, are genuinely attracted to trans women and crossdressers. Unfortunately, many are just chasers and users.

Julie
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on