Thread: Who else reads old posts

Who else reads old posts

Hi Guys,
    I was just wondering how many of us read old posts on this site? I find myself increasingly tapping random numbers into the search function and being rewarded with great posts from the past. I find it very interesting to observe the subliminal and overt changes that have occurred over the years. Anyone share this fascination?
    Hugs, Sharon.

Archeology can be real fun. I dug some treasures from the past in old Ask-a-GG section (thinking in particular of this one's parallel between GGs and Scotts: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...=1#post4331510)

I have trouble keeping up with the new posts!

Banned Read only
    I do. Many times I look at the OP's history and see when and what they have posted to see development of an idea or concept. Many times the narrative is a progression.

It is also interesting to pull up an old post; sometimes many years ago and see who responded to it. Many times I find names of members who no longer contribute. Just look at the "join" date and go to her history for the earliest post and see who responded. Sometimes I wonder where they may have gone.

I do it now and then but, I find I spend way to much time doing this CD thing. It consumes quite a bit of my free time, three hours at least today!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Platinum Member
    I have gone back and looked. Given all that has transpired, its not always much fun.

Do not have time to dress let along go back and look at old posts?.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sharon , I like to explore all parts of this great Forum, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What Andrea and Karren said!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I sometimes look at old posts when I am trying to remember some advice or suggestions given in the past. Karren might not look at old posts but back in the day, she gave me lots of advice in her patented sarcastic way.

Very occasionally I will select a random page and see what was happening a few years ago. I think the conversations used to be a lot more vibrant than they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    Karren might not look at old posts but back in the day, she gave me lots of advice in her patented sarcastic way.
    Oh no, not Karren
    Crissy

Aspiring Member
    Hi Good People...Always enjoy going back and reading the old posts. Very little acceptance in those days from our spouse. A good read for those who have accepting wives such that they appreciate them more.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, old posts can be quite entertaining. They are also a good way to learn alongside some masters of our art.