Thread: Superman celebration day 1 *Long*

Superman celebration day 1 *Long*

When I got into my hotel room I took off all my male clothes and packed them away. I put on a pair of panties, Fleece supergirl pj bottoms, and an oversized superman shirt. I ordered Dominos and unpacked after eating my pizza. I took a shower and naired and shaved everything from the neck down. I lotioned up then shaved my face and called it a night. The next morning I did my make up and got dressed. I put on Supergirl panties. Peavey aka hooters pantyhose, My bra with filler, Wig and The dress. I transferred all my stuff from my wallet to my girl's wallet and I was out the door. Walking the hallway I was nervous when I seen there was some people checking in but I keept my head up and walked on. I did drive my car in those high heel boots but it took me a little bit to figure out but I made it to the event. Walking to the event I was gaining more confidence with every step. A vendor hollered at me to say she liked my costumes and loved my boots. I talked to her for a little bit (more about her on day 2) t Ihen checked the schedule to see when it was time to meet Superman. I had some time so I went into the Superman museum. There were a few people in there and I asked one man to take my picture in the phone booth and he said ok. After taking the pic his wife said to me i like your costume. On my way to meet I was asked if someone could take a picture with me I said of course( If they ask I will always say yes.) Some people with professional cameras wanted pictures of me also I later found out they were with the local paper.Superman was not at the statue yet, but there were some professional cosplayers there who were dressed as the Justice league. When I showed up I got step up here with us we need a Supergirl on our team. After I took my picture I went to meet and get Jerry the King lawler's autograph. On my way there I took a few more pictures with people and one lady said cute boots!! While I was in line the Kings assistant started chatting me up she said I had cute boots on and she like my outfit. I said thanks she said she wished mer hair had a natural curl like mine I said oh its a wig. She told me it looked good on me anyways. We flirted for a bit longer then my turn was up. Let me tell you the king was the nicest celebrity I have met A down to earth guy. When I left I walked around the event I got a lot of cute boots comments and more requests for pictures. I would sit down whenever I could so my boots wouldn't hurt my feet.
    While I was sitting down if I get asked for a pic I would ask sitting down or standing up. One guy asked for a pic and I asked sitting or standing he said stand no sitting so I can get those sexy ass legs in the picture, so I sat back down and hiked my skirt up a little bit higher just for him. I had one lady walk by and say ?You are rocking that outfit honey!.? There was going to be a ceremony where they brought out the 60ft patriot flag for fallen heroes. I was asked to help bring it out and help unfold it I jumped at the opportunity. The weinermobile was there so I got my pic taken and made my way to the flag ceremony. After the ceremony I started to get overheated and dehydrated. The lines for drinks was so long I couldn't wait I slowly made it to a shady spot. A woman handing out bibles said honey you are looking dehydrated a woman on a bench said OMG you are sweating worse than me. I sat down and took off my wig I said im overheated because of my wig and this suit does not breathe. The Bible lady asked me if I wanted her to get me some lemonade and a bite to eat, Bench lady stayed and talked to me til my food and drink came. They both stayed with me until I felt better 2 Angels helped this crossdresser that day. After that I decided to call it a day on my way out some kids wanted their picture taken with me. One asked if I could fly I said yes but I don't want to show off. On one of my bench rest breaks a little boy walked by and said hi supergirl he put his han on my knee and felt my breast. The dad turned around and saw it he went to say sorry I waved him off I shrugged my shoulders and said kids while laffing the whole time.
    On my way back to the hotel i started feeling better because I was in my car with the A/C on. I stopped by the local grocery store and dollar tree for snacks. On my way to the room a guy passed by and said very nice. In my room I changed out of my Supergirl costume I kept on the panties and pantyhose on. I put on my sheer sleeved gothic top and my leather mini skirt that was my outfit for the rest of the day. Later on I ordered Dominos and answered the door in the outfit Delivery guy's mouth dropped open and he couldn't keep his eyes off my legs. At the end of the day I put on my leggings and went to bed.
    Last edited by Di; 08-03-2021 at 01:41 PM. Reason: You cannot per the rules post a link for a site you have to join/
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

That's an awesome day out . Particularly jealous that you met the king.
    A properly positive experience by the sound of it. Usually is when you wear good face and a cape of confidence. Not sure i'd find my cape for leaving the house lol.
    Last edited by Di; 08-03-2021 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Link removed as against forum rules

Sounds like a great time, all things considered. This time of year dehydration can be a cause for concern. I know I sweat under my wig enough. Great encounters, though. Hoping you will share some pictures along the way.

Sounded exciting, I was sitting at the edge of my sit reading it. I could feel the excitement through your writing and so happy you had a great time, sounds like more attention that you would have thought and you handled it well. Hopefully some pic could come

That was totally cool. Thanks so much for allowing me to live vicariously.

You must be in southern Illinois. Been there many times with family that live in the area.

@RachelB, yea its in Southren IL
    @maria 60, @Geena75, Here is some pictures

Ok, that is AWESOME! I have loved Superman forever and I did not even know there was a Superman museum. I really like your idea of doing cosplay. I have been seriously considering some female cosplay myself. This might give me a push in that direction. Thank you for sharing!

Sincerely,
    Laura
    "Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, because it's OK to be a boy,
    but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because you think that being a girl is degrading.
    But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels like for a girl?"
    - The Cement Garden

To wear out a phrase, you look super! Really, you look so great. The pictures are awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Great pictures - well done on costume

Go across the river to Paducah KY and get a barbque at Starnes'. Been there forever and have great barbque and smoked ham sandiwiches.

@RachelB
    i love bbg I will try it next year thanks for the recomendation.