Thread: Ten things CDers get co wrong about their wives

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ten things CDers get completely wrong about their wives

Ha, how is that for a catchy title? And for both CDers and wives, too. I know, you saw this and thought: I'm going to learn a thing or two today. Right?
    Well, wrong! At least, not right away... because you will be the ones contributing. I invite you to share a misconception about wives and GGs that you frequently observed with the members of these forums. For your point to be valid, it must have been validated by your wife or a GG. Be honest.
    Maybe we'll all learn a thing or two. And the list can be more than 10. Hopefully.

I go first:
    - Wives are more tolerant with CDing for others than us because they don't really love us.
    Actually, no. It's just that they tend to live and get in bed with us more than with the other fellows.
    Last edited by DianeT; 08-07-2021 at 01:50 AM.