Thread: Met Up With a Sister Yesterday

Met Up With a Sister Yesterday

Hi Ladies,

A couple of months ago I began chatting on-line, with another girl who lives a few towns away. We?ve been trying to trying to meet up for a few weeks, however our schedules always conflicted. I had to run some errands yesterday and on my way home my travels would be taking me through her town. When I told her I would be passing through she invited me over. As it turns out she is off on Fridays and it?s ?her? day. Now normally, I am very cynical when it comes to people. However, there is something special about the people who partake in this lifestyle. I decided to go for it and met her at her house. She came out to greet me fully dressed. I apologized for being in guy mode. She really didn?t care about that. We stayed outside, maintaining social distance. We started out conversation and it was like we have known each other all our lives. From a crossdressing perspective our stories are very similar. Our conversation lasted about an hour and both agreed it was a refreshing change of pace to meet someone, IRL, who understands and shares this lifestyle.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I love reading this. I too, have met someone IRL from this site and we have become friends.

When we get together, we increase our freedom and increase our power.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Very nice!

<----- somewhat jealous.

Very nice!
    Crissy

Love to hear positive results. It would be nice to meet with someone in my area.

Wonderful!! near me there is another expat CD who i have yet to find!! that wouldbe nice.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Congrats!!! That's great that you got together. We used to have a few of us from here that would get together every few weeks at a common friendly place. It was so relaxing to be around others to have a real conversation with. I wish we still got together but it didn't last. Too bad more of us couldn't work it out to meet up, there are plenty of us with our own stories to share.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    One on one meetings can be enjoyable, informative, and intimate. Altho, now that I'm so used to big T get togethers I'm hooked on the security, openness, and pure joy of partying at them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thanks for sharing Robin. Did you invite her to our forum?

Platinum Member
    Hi Robin , That is just Totally Awesome,

Is she on this Forum ? >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

For those who want to meet someone local just put an ad up with a PO Box to reply.

Silver Member
    That's great Robin.

I've done that with folks here (this forum) and around Cincinnati. Great way to start, and it shouldn't matter too much about who is in guy mode or not. People are people.

Glad to hear your found a new friend IRL.

Well done young lady...and yes we have similarities in persona etc.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Thank you, Ladies for all your kind words and support. It was truly a wonderful feeling to be able to chat freely with someone who gets it. I am looking forward to our next meeting.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Definitely is nice meeting with others
    I have met with a few from the forum and they have become life long friends
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I used to travel out to W.Mass for military service and met up through another forum or maybe Facebook? w/a fellow CD that lives out there (guy mode) We had lunch and hung out and talked femme stuff, we looked at pics etc of each other from albums and the web.

congratz robin,
    its as you say, refreshing having that common denominator,
    sorry we never were able to do that when you were a jersey girl...

there is a sad part though, finding out that some have past away....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that