Hi Ladies,

A couple of months ago I began chatting on-line, with another girl who lives a few towns away. We?ve been trying to trying to meet up for a few weeks, however our schedules always conflicted. I had to run some errands yesterday and on my way home my travels would be taking me through her town. When I told her I would be passing through she invited me over. As it turns out she is off on Fridays and it?s ?her? day. Now normally, I am very cynical when it comes to people. However, there is something special about the people who partake in this lifestyle. I decided to go for it and met her at her house. She came out to greet me fully dressed. I apologized for being in guy mode. She really didn?t care about that. We stayed outside, maintaining social distance. We started out conversation and it was like we have known each other all our lives. From a crossdressing perspective our stories are very similar. Our conversation lasted about an hour and both agreed it was a refreshing change of pace to meet someone, IRL, who understands and shares this lifestyle.