Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did You Ever Forget?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reality Check

Did You Ever Forget?

This only applies to those of us who are "in the closet" of course, but did you ever forget something you were wearing and answer the door, go out in public, etc.? Forgot you were wearing boobs? Makeup? Nail polish? Earrings or other jewelry?

I forgot a ring one time. A guy came to give me an estimate on the yard or something. I took off all my "girlie" stuff, put on guy clothes, but after he left I realized that I was wearing a "girly" ring. And I have forgotten to remove my makeup a few times but since I only wear lipstick and beard cover and the lipstick wears off, that probably wasn't too obvious.

So, if you have done this, let's hear about it.
    Krisi

I've had a delivery in the past where I've had to do a quick change into male things, all good, only to see the delivery guy smiling having seen the marks left on my feet by the pair of strappy heels I'd been wearing.

I've also learned not to buy waterproof mascara as it can be the devil's own to get it off completely. I'm also convinced some mascara not only coats your lashes but the colour stains them as well.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

OH Yeah !! i was drinking and i decided to go to the lake at night so i dressed in a cute top a pink bra with my breast forms .well to make a long story short a car passed me and as i drove down the road i saw it turn around i freaked out here i had my forms on and i knew it was a cop im flying down the winding roads trying to loose him.no luck but it was a game warden. he pulled up next to me told me to pull over i got out and asked why he pulled me over he thought i was spot lighting deer; he saw my breast gave me directions to this nice camp area and let me go talk about wow i ended up stuck on a rock all night when i got loose i went home.but it was so fun wearing my forms and just driving around.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Good question, I'm sure most of us have slipped up a time or two. Bet we get some good stories from this one. First time when I was still working I'd been dressed and forgot to remove my lipstick before going to work, of course one of the bosses had to point it out as soon as he saw me and in front of everyone. One of my co - workers had just set me up with a friend of his wife's and he said I guess you guys did hit if off so that defused it rather quickly. The other couple times I forgot I had on a girly ring or watch and went to my Moms which she caught right away, I made up some kind of story about having to work on re-sizing the for my wife. Don't know how well she bought it but it was never mention again.

Platinum Member
    I have been know to leave an Earring laying around back in the old days before my Pierced ears days. >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That's what got me busted many years ago. I was using soft plastic water bags for forms and left them, forgotten, in a dish on her dresser. When she returned home from work the inquisition began. One of the lowest points in my life. The upside was the talk that began the DADT era, all fond memories since I lost her in '07...
    Joanne

I'm not in the clost, but I have answered the door to friends who don't know about Lisa with bright pink toe nails.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Forgot I?d left a pair of heels in the bathroom, which did not impress my wife one bit. My eldest daughter thought they were cute but never said or asked anything more at the time. To this day, I still don?t know what she thought or suspected, or was told by my wife, but nothing more has ever been said.
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

Not necessarily forgot per se, I was enjoying an evening dressed in my apartment and ordered takeout, this was pre COVID days when the delivery person actually knocked on the door.
    My best friend called with a problem with something he was working on and we got to talking and brainstorming so I was distracted when the knock came on the door and opened it without a thought.

Now I don't even try to pass and didn't have a wig or any kind of makeup, just my skirt ,top, heels and the required thigs underneath, including forms.

Delivery girl said, "Oh, you wear a skirt?"

I answered, "Yes I do."

I don't know if my friend picked up on what was said or not be to this day he's never mentioned it and the delivery girl just asked for my signature and left, probably told the story back at the restaurant and had a laugh at my expense but so what.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I had mentioned that I was half dressed and the police where in my backyard when I stepped out my back door, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    half dressed
    Left or right half?
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I forgot to remove my femme engagement ring. My wife saw it. That did not end well. Now I have a jewelry inspection each time before finishing my return to drab.

My wife and I had gotten back from a holiday party. I had worn femme boots with 2 inch block heels, tucked in my pants. The cops knocked on the door, asking to search the grounds as a neighbor's adult daughter (has PTSD) had gone missing. I accompanied the cops around the yard, opened the shed for them, etc. We didn't see any footprints in the snow other than our own. One of them noticed the impression left by my heels, and said "Aha!". I said "no, that's mine" and showed them my boot heel. Nothing more was said.

I was sitting in a meeting at work in the Chief of Staff’s office - just him, me, and an office director. After about 30 min into the meeting I notice I was wearing my (faux) diamond engagement ring and wedding ring set. Big oops. It nearly ripped the flesh off my finger as I quietly fought to get them off under the table. The office head later commented on the rings and I lamely said that my wife had asked me to hold them and had forgotten to take them back, and that I put them on so I wouldn’t lose them. He shrugged his shoulders with a “whatever” tossed at me as he left.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Was going to the grocery store. I thought I had remembered everything! Got in the parking lot and looked in the mirror and...no wig!!! Well do I go home and get it or...? I decided ... so completely dressed went into the store with just my combed hair! No one seemed to even notice let alone say anything! So I realized the wig is actually for me!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I didn't want my wife to have to be in the closet with me, so I told her she could talk about my gender issues with anyone she felt safe sharing it with. She spoke about it with her sister, who told her that she already knew. Apparently I had come out to her around ten years before then, when I was drunk, and I didn't remember it.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDawn View Post
    Left or right half?
    Forms, bra and a halter dress. No makeup or anything. The cops called me sir.

Just the other day I got to the jobsite, parked and walked in to check out the house. Half way to the house I realized I'd forgotten to change out of the girly t-shirt I had worn while driving. Just a solid color shirt, not horribly obvious I suppose but still cut with the lower scoop and half sleeves like no one else wears to a construction site. I managed to not panic, walked through the house and then back to the truck. I drove to the back of the house and then changed there out of sight of the guys working out front.

Platinum Member
    My wife and I are in a deep DADT marriage; her choice. On several occasions I have failed to put away a garment. Once it was a panty; another time a bra. All she did was place it on the top of the clothes dryer which is behind a set of doors in the 3/4 bathroom. Another time she came home and found two white water balloon in the kitchen sink. I forgot to pop them and dispose of the balloons. She looked and the balloons, then looked at me. Did not say a word. My wife and I sleep apart for medical reasons. I've taken to wearing an ankles length nylon gown every night. Right now, as I am banging away on this keyboard I am wearing a white gown with spaghetti straps under an ankle length male robe. Several months ago I came out of the 3/4 bathroom which connects to the master bedroom through a walk-in closet. My wife just came out of the full bath across the house and saw me standing in the dining room area in the ankles length gown with a white tee shirt over the top. I don't know if her eyes did not focus on me because she did not have her glasses on or not. Anyway, if she saw me she chose to not say anything. There were several times when our mailbox was in front of our home that she retrieved the mail before I could walk down to get it, and, she would find a small package from ebay. She never inquires about them. Now, the mail box is half way down the street at a community pedestal mailbox. She never retrieves the mail. If I do get a parcel now, I leave it in the family car until I can retrieve it later.

Can't say that I ever forgot.
    My touch of OCD and desire to remain undiscovered made certain that everything was put away.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I wear ballet flats at home, even in male mode, and I sometimes forget and wear them out with my male clothing. And thereby hangs a tale … but not today.

One day I had done my no make up - make up look which does not include mascara but this day it did.
    Afterwards a quick soap and water is expected to take everything - off assuming it was foundation and a bit of blush.

Forgot the mascara which fortunately came off a bit because when I went to visit a buddy who was a bricklayer he asked
    " what's that on your eyes - it looks like mascara?"

On a recent move I forgot I had some pink tutus in a bag , thought the dresser was empty - my friend who was helping opened the drawer and a bag of something tulle was staring at us.
    ...quickly grabbed it but they were pink and hot red/ pink.

I though I had moved all my girlie stuff but stuff like pink towels , 2 tilting beauty mirrors etc and folded pink bedsheets raised eyebrows I am sure.

The one guy was supposed to come by the new place for a visit but he called and just wanted to drop off a book I lent him and bolt - I have the sense he will not be calling.

The irony is he is a devout Liberal but like many of all persuasions - when faced with accepting someone you know as TG or gay or anything different - my experience is most are not really Liberal in practice or true attitude.
    Last edited by kellyanne; 08-09-2021 at 11:13 AM.

Cynthia,

I drive in Patent leather Black ballet flats. So one morning I'm getting breakfast at a grocery store sitting in their dining area and look down and I'm still wearing them. Blushing, I finish breakfast
    and leave. Nothing was said but I am still eating there every day and I have gotten several comments on my nails OPI Bubble Bath w/gel. but no comments on my ballet flats.

Davina

I was in the Doctors office one time getting a physical. He asked me to take off my shoes and socket so he could check my foot reflexes. He took a double take at my bright red toe nails but never said a word.
    Also about that time I had a neighbor stop by, I was bare foot with my bright red toe nails exposed. I don't know if she noticed, she said nothing and left shortly there after.
    Having heart issues, I took a ride with the EMT's to the ER, with again red nail polished toes. After I was all check in, the driver, a female came back in the room to check if there was anything else she could for me. I thanked her and said "No, I was all set". She commented that she like my nails and walked out.
    I, also, don't care who see the polish both fingers and toes. Most people don't comment one way of the other.

I have been caught several times by the postman after using 24 hour lip colour.

After an evening of dressing with full makeup, I forget that on the following morning, I am still made up. It depends a bit on the colour, but it does what it says on the tin!

I'm getting less worried about this though, as nobody seems to notice and I now have boobs and bra straps to hide as well.